Chapter 2 - Fell From The Sky

When Allen finally arrived home, he was greeted by a frowning man, who was his older brother, Ronald Coldwell—he has red hair and silver eyes. Just like their mother, he has smooth skin. Also, he has a ponytail hairstyle.

"Allen. Finally, you're here. Here I thought you're going to be late again. After all, you stalk that girl a lot." Ronald said, narrowing his eyes. He walks closer to Allen, giving him a slight look of disapproval. "Just what on earth do you see in that commoner? Don't you know what you're doing will tarnish our family's reputation?"

Allen's eyebrows furrowed, clearly offended by his brother's statement. "Brother, could you shut up? I think you're misunderstanding something here—"

"Shut your mouth, Allen. I know what I'm saying. And I am telling you to stop what you're doing, right this instant!" his brother snapped.

"Allen."

A cold voice says, warning Ronald to stop. The two turned around towards the source of the voice. They shivered when they were greeted by their dad's scary expression.

"But d-dad—" Allen tries to say, but the old man interrupts him.

"Enough. Your brother is right. You need to stop doing this nonsense." says their dad, Elliott Coldwell. The man has red hair, blue eyes, and a fine figure. Despite being in the age of forty-nine, he looks young. A lot of people often mistook him as a twenty year old man.

A moment later, another figure appeared behind Elliott. She's an old woman with a pixie hairstyle. She looked at Allen, telling him with a scolding tone, "Allen, we've already talked about this. You need to stop this before it turns unhealthy."

"Sigh. Mom, you too?" Allen groaned.

The old woman who scolded him was their mom, Regine Shey Coldwell. She has jet black hair, pixie hairstyle, grey eyes, and smooth skin. Despite being in the age of forties, she still has a gorgeous slim body and a baby face that's beautiful as always. 

Allen glared at Ron. It irritates him whenever their parents favor his brother too much. It's always like that. Ever since they were young, their dad favors Ron, the eldest. While their mom favors Louisse, who's the youngest. Because of that, Allen gets less attention than his older and younger siblings. So far in his life, they were the ones who had better treatment than him. He tried really hard just to get their parents' attention, but it doesn't work out really well, so he just gave up.

When they were kids, no matter how right or wrong his siblings were, their parents always take their side. But when Allen was accused for something he didn't do, they didn't even try to defend him. Instead, they blamed him for it. His parents aren't actually bad people. They still care for him, but there's just this so-called favoritism. The other kids in his age were the worst. They all bully Allen because he's not excellent as the others. They make false accusations, making him the bad person. Allen was a good kid back then, but ever since that day, he changed.

"Tsk, fine..." Allen clicked his tongue, looking defeated.

Seeing Allen grumble, Ronald just sighed, going back to the couch he was sitting. Ronald can't help but worry for his brother. He doesn't want Allen to get hurt. He's afraid that his recklessness might go out of hand.

A black haired girl who's sitting on the couch, looked at her brother with slight pity. As the young man sat with a defeated expression, the girl sighed, "It's no use, brother. No matter what we say, Allen is just too stubborn."

They both remained silent at the moment, watching their parents scold Allen. But the boy refused to listen.

The two siblings sighed, shaking their heads. Both of them were thinking the same thoughts like: 'Sigh. He's still the same as always.'