Hero Alias and Internships

"Izu~," Shoko murmured as she stretches her arm, as she groggily gets up. She reaches his arms outwards, looking for her boyfriend.

Soon, she and Eri walked out like a zombie, looking for a particular green hair boy. Izuku was having a chat with Ida about the Sports Festival, with Ida showing worry for his brother since the Hero Killer is in Hosu.

Izuku felt someone grabbing from his back and the back of his leg. He turns to see Shoko stuffing her face on his back, with her smiling at this.

'I guess she wanted to have her 'sweet' boyfriend.' Izuku thought as he turns to see Ida staring at his leg.

"I see that they are rather... attached to you..." He said as Izuku looks down on his leg to see Eri adhering onto it like a koala.

'Adorable... But they need to get into a new pair of clothes.' Izuku thought again as he picks Shoko up bridal style while using his telekinesis to lift Eri in the air.

"Izu~ I want soba~!" Shoko mumbled as she wraps her arm around his neck, making him turn to her almost closed eyes, her hair in a jumbled mess. Eri was quietly giggling to herself as Izuku entered his room. He quickly got to the bathroom as he does his best to steel his nerves.

'It's alright Izuku, you got this. You saw her body exposed for a bit, and definitely didn't see her breasts, so calm yourself.' Izuku thought as he lightly slaps his face. He carefully opens up two buttons of her blouse before turning into a blushing mess as his hands shake intensely. He opens the third and fourth buttons before abandoning them after seeing a peek of her chest.

'NOPE! I CAN'T DO THIS AT ALL!' Izuku roared as he shakes Shoko gently, waking her up entirely as her eyes blink a couple of times. They scan the room until they met with Izuku's emerald eyes that glow.

"Give me soba..." Shoko mumbled as they closed again, not wanting to even see anything besides Izuku or soba. Izuku sighed as he whispered in her ears.

Her eyes opened as she got up and pushed Izuku out of his room, grabbing the clothes he had spared in his room.

"I got Eri; you make sure to keep your promise love." She said as the door was closed, making Izuku chuckle a bit.

'Well, off to cook for my girlfriend.' He thought as he walked to the kitchen, waving hello to Kaminari, who was sipping on some energy drink.

As he cooks Shoko's breakfast, he gets a call from his uncle.

'Haven't talked to him in a while, better answer it.' He thought as he presses the answer button and places it on his shoulder as he cranes his head to press his ear on it.

"Hallo."

"Izuku, we got an issue over here."

"What's the deal?"

"Well, some of the hero committees are wanting to make you, your girlfriend, and your girlfriend's friend Bakugou Katsuki, be undercover heroes to deal with some villains."

"I'll say it again; that sounds irrational, and a horrible idea."

"Exactly, but this time they wanted it to be incorporated in with your future studies."

"Shoko had enough to deal with school, so I'm expecting her to say no as soon as she heard that."

"Well, they do want you three to be interning with Hawks to find out the Chaos League. But I think you know better, correct?"

"Me, All Might, Paragon, Gran Torino, and I think Endeavour as well."

"Well then, you see the issue everyone's facing."