Chapter 30

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

Days later...

J-hope was working with Yoongi hoping to find Taehyung soon. It's been days they have been searching for him, they even went to the supposed place where Jungkook would hide Taehyung. Only to find nothing...

Jungkook knew that Jimin told them, and will find him there so he made a backup plan.

Namjoon was with them too, as a father, he should look for his son. Jin was heartbroken like who wouldn't be not knowing where your child is, how is he doing?

So many questions that might never be answered...

J-hope was looking through cameras, papers, anything that would to Jungkook.

That's when he found something...

"YOONGI I FOUND IT! LOOK HERE!" J-hope jumped out of his seat running towards Yoongi was standing writing something on the board.

J-hope stumbled but made it to Yoongi.

Namjoon also got up to see what he found.

"Look Jungkook was heading towards a restaurant. I got the restaurant's videotape since I hacked through it. He went to meet up with someone, and that someone is Jackson." J-hope explained to them holding the tablet.

Yoongi knew who was Jackson, he was also a worker in his company. But why would Jackson help Jungkook? What did they meet up with?

"Let's go find Jackson, and interrogate him. I will beat him until he tells me where Jungkook is." Yoongi said with deadly eyes.

Namjoon and J-hope nodded getting ready to find Jackson and Jungkook.
____________________________.___________

Jackson was packing his stuff with his husband that was pregnant.

"Come on Bam Bam hurry up we need to leave," Jackson said in a nervous tone. (Guys I'm sorry if you don't like the ship.)

"Um, excuse me mister but I'm pregnant! DO YOU THINK I CAN MOVER FASTER! ALSO, WHY ARE WE IN A HURRY!" Bam Bam angrily said while munching on Cheerios. He was having mood swings right at the moment.

Jackson knew he shouldn't stress his husband. Bam Bam is about 7 months pregnant and they are going to have triplets.

"I-It's cause I found a new job somewhere else." Jackson stuttered through his words. He just finished all the packing only to leave.

Bam Bam made a questionable face also confused. Didn't his husband have a good job at the Min Cooperation? But didn't question him more.

Once Jackson was at the door, Bam Bam was behind him. He opened the door to be greeted with three males standing there. With scary glares.

"shit", Jackson said in a low voice his body going pale.

Bam Bam saw the males, "Okay, what the actual fuck is going on Jackson. AND YOU BETTER ANSWER ME OR I WILL GO JB TO KICK YOUR ASS!"

Jackson gulped, he looked at Yoongi.

He is so dead meat...
**************************************

Bam Bam was busy pinching Jackson's ear, the three males were seated on the sofa seeing the scene in front of them.

"Ok Ok Ok, I will tell you but please calm down babe", Jackson whined rubbing his ear when Bam Bam let go.

"Jackson where is Jungkook? I know you met up with him. Tell me or I will murder you." Yoongi said in a dangerous voice.

"Um no, you will not dude. I will murder him first." Bam Bam said looking straight at his husband.

Jackson was shaking in fear how did he end up here.

Yoongi was surprised at the omega, he saw the stomach of the male it was huge.

"Please calm down ummm...sir? Your pregnant it's not good for the baby." J-hope said worried for the pregnant male.

Bam Bam glared at him, J-hope flinched this omega is scary like Jin.

"I'm sorry, I'm having mood swings right now BECAUSE OF MY STUPID HUSBAND! WHAT DID YOU DO DUMPSHIT! IF YOU DID SOMETHING BAD I WILL CUT YOUR DICK!" Bam Bam warned Jackson.

All three males gulped, dang this omega is feisty and scary.

"You promised me that you wouldn't meet that creepy guy" Bam Bam whined tears about to build up.

Jackson panicked, "It was the last time that I met with him."

"Explain then," Yoongi said.

"W-W-Well Jungkook w-wanted me to find another house. Also, he demanded me to erase any trace from what he left. And hack through the securities in your house Mr.Min. Jungkook told me not to say anything to you." Jackson said.

Yoongi gritted through his teeth, how dared he helps the enemy.

"Jackson did you knew why? He kidnapped my mate who was pregnant with my pups. Making me miss the birth of my children. You don't know the pain how I felt to know that Taehyung gave birth and I wasn't there. How I wished he was here in my arms with our pups. The suffering that man brought when he did this. DO YOU EVEN KNOW JACKSON!" Yoongi yelled at him crying.

Bam Bam was shocked at what his husband did. He got up standing in front of his husband, giving him a huge slap in the face. The slap echoed through the walls and in the house.

Bam Bam was crying. He never believed that his mate would do this to someone.

His heart broke, "JACKSON WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF IT WAS ME! NOT MEETING YOUR TRIPLETS! HUH?!" Bam Bam yelled.

Jackson was sitting down with shame, he was disgusted by himself.

"Please forgive me Yoongi, I will help you find your mate. I know where he is. Bam Bam please forgive", Jackson said looking at his mate with tears.

"Jackson I will be staying with JB, come and get me when you find his mate. I will not forgive right now." Bam Bam said heading towards their bedroom to call his brother.

Jackson sighed looks like he going to be alone for a few days.

"Now Jackson let's go find that BASTARD."

I'm sorry I can't give you guys a double update. I'll update tomorrow. It's that I found out that people are bullying our Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung. That's not fair, what did they do to them? I cried what they said to them. Sadly, some people are like that. Happy New Year's. I hope that 2021 will be better for all of us. Take care💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜