Pretty Packages

I'm not sure why but a wave of embarrassment washes over me. Mateo hovers over me with a smirk spread across his smug face. "That was," I pause for a second, still a bit breathless from the whole ordeal, "amazing."

"Yes, it was," Mateo responds. He flops down on me.

I wiggle underneath him. "Get off of me." I'm laughing a bit as I squirm.

"That is not what you were saying a second ago. I do believe you were just moaning under me." Mateo laughs, not moving off of me.

"That was different. You weren't crushing me," I answer, trying to push Mateo off of me.

"Nah, I was just jacking you off." Mateo is still snuggled up to my chest and crushing me with his body weight.

My cheeks are still burning red. I've never had someone so casually talk about jacking me off. Then again, most guys don't stick around for conversation.

"Well, now you're crushing me!" I yell.

"But you're comfy!" Mateo whines.

"Better stop whining, or I'm gonna start calling you a bottom," I respond.

Mateo props himself up, bracing himself on his elbows. "You wanna say that again." Mateo's voice is husky as he says that. He locks eyes with me.

"You're the bottom." Before the word bottom leaves my mouth all the way, Mateo's hand is around my throat.

"Really?" The word comes out as a growl.

I nod as he increases pressure on his grip.

"Because I can tell from your boner that you are definitely enjoying being my bitch." Mateo leans down and presses a kiss to my lips before letting go of my neck.

I'm gasping for air. I am ashamed to admit that I am incredibly turned on by Mateo. "I-I," I breathe out, having caught my breath finally.

Mateo grabs my chin and makes me meet his eyes. "Who's the bottom now?"

"I could top you if I wanted to," I grumbled, crossing my arms across my chest.

"No, you couldn't. Not to mention you didn't seem to want to a little bit ago." Mateo grinned, rolling off of me and laying down next to me.

"Be quiet," I mumbled, running my hands over my face.

"Nah, vodka!" Mateo yells before bolting up. He grabs around for the bottle and takes a swig. Mateo offers the bottle to me after he's done.

"No. I don't really want to drink ever again," I say. My head is still slighting pounding.

"Come on. Maybe, it'll loosen you upon since you seem so hell-bent on not being a bottom." Mateo laughs, taking another sip before setting the bottle on my nightstand.

"I'm not hell-bent on not being a bottom," I mumble.

"Really? So you're over the whole 'I could top you if I wanted to' fantasy?" Mateo laughs.

I hit his bare chest with the back of my hand. "I could!" I whine.

"Who's whining and proving my point now?" Mateo taunts.

"Shut up! Don't you have anything else to do other than be an ass?" I ask him, sitting up beside him.

"We could talk about a date to go out?" Mateo purposes this suggestion sounding a little tentative as he says it.

"Like on a date?" I look up at him.

"Yeah," Mateo answers, looking at me. "Like on a date."

"With me?" I know I'm asking questions that are a bit redundant, but I just want to make sure he's not fucking with me.