Her Secret...

~Third Pov~

    In the morning, Pierce and Leif are found talking by the kid (because Ava is the only one who knows her name) in the mini-palace that Rhys made.

   "What are you talking about?" she asked, standing in front of them. When Leif turned, the 11-year-old suddenly noticed his green eyes. She gasped, then stumbled backwards, her eyes wide. As she stumbled backwards, she remembered her dad's story about a guy who used forever potions on her mom. (Do you have a guess on who her parents are?) 

   "Wh-what's wrong with your eyes? D-did someone use a f-forever p-potion on y-you?" She questioned, her face full of fear and worry. He shrugged.

  "No." Leif replied. Suddenly, Rhys came in, looking confused.

  "Where is the- Oh, never mind." Rhys cut himself off. Then he saw her face, and his face became worried, just like hers.

  "What's wrong?" he asked, walking over to her then kneeling so he could be eye level with her.

  "H-he is u-under- B-by h-him- j-just l-like M-mom. H-how m-many p-p-people has he you know.." she made a motion as if she were cutting her neck.

   "Uh.." Leif chuckled awkwardly.

   "He was an assassin on Daemos." Pierce said. 

   "Oh..." the little girl trailed off.

   "By the way, I was wondering what your name was, would you mind telling me, young human?" Rhys asked, and she looked enraged for a second when he called her a human, but whispered a few things into his ear.

~Rhys' Pov~

   "My name is Ara, please don't tell anyone else. Also, I'm not human." Ara whispered, with a bit of venom in her voice when she said 'human'.   

   "Ok, but what do you mean, you're not human?" I asked quietly, confused, but she just shook her head. When I got back up, the other two were looking at me intensely. When Ara glared at them, they quickly rushed back to the apartment.

   "Why did Leif and Pierce just dart through, looking as if someone was about to kill them?" Ava asked, stepping into the mini-palace. After she said that, I motioned to Ara, and a look of realization came over her face. I guess Leif talked to her about it earlier?

   "Well, have you told Rhys about.. you know..." Ava trailed off, motioning to the young girl's head.

   "No, all I told him was that I wasn't human." Ara said, and Ava nodded, her black hair bouncing.

   "Well, maybe you should tell him, considering he isn't human, just like you." The young woman stated. Tell me what? Is she a Daemos too? That would be amazing, another Daemos, here on Earth. I thought.

   "So, well then, um, how do I explain this.... I'm from a different dimension, where there are demons, angels, ghosts, meif'wa, werewolves, witches, warlocks, and humans. I'm not human, as I said earlier. I'm a werewolf. Like meif'wa, I have ears and a tail. The only thing different is that they have cat ears and a cat tail, while werewolves have wolf ears and a wolf tail. My dad is the Ultima, and now I'm the Ultima. The Ultima is a werewolf that, if angry, can turn humans into werewolves. There are two ways: when my eyes are red, or if I bite someone with my fangs out." 

~One lengthy explanation later~

   "So, yeah, that's all you need to know about my dimension, or version of this world." Ara finished. I was amazed at how she kept all this information in her head. 

   "So, um, do you think you could tell me and Ava you and your parent's backstory sometime?" I asked.

   "I can explain it to everyone, but not now. It's a little late, and I'm tired. Good night!" she exclaimed, skipping away.

  "Just to warn you, parts of her parent's backstory is a little gory, with a lot of death." Ava said.

   "How do you know?"

  "I asked her yesterday, she said: 'Now isn't the time, but, if you really wanna know, let me warn you that it's gory with a lot of death. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. My dad got killed two friggin' times!'"

   "Is her dad still alive?" A worried expression was on my face.

   "Surprisingly, yes." My jaw dropped. But, how?  I wondered, and I considered the possibilities.

   "Anyway, time for me to go to bed!" Ava waved cheerfully as she walked off.

   "G'night." I let my mind wander as I said that, wondering how she got here. Did she get here through a portal? A... po-ti-on, perhaps? That was my best guess.

~Ara's Pov~

   After I had gone to bed, I woke up a few hours later, but not in the room Ava gave me. I looked around, and it looked like the lodge on Bunny Hill that my parents had described. I jumped up, searching for a way out, but I couldn't find one.

   "I would stop searching if I were you." I turned, and saw... MICHEAL?! How did he escape? Why is he here? Why doesn't he have a host? How is any of this possible?  My thoughts were going around in a circle like a toy train. (If you get the reference, you are my best friend!)

   "I'm sure you have many questions, but first..." he picked up a glowing green potion.

   "What are you doing with that?" I asked, but I had a suspicion.

   "Ah, I think you know." Micheal said, tossing the potion up, then throwing it at me. The forever potion splashed on the ground at my feet, glass shards flying everywhere. I closed my eyes, and I could feel the potion doing it's purpose.

~Micheal's Pov~

   I finally got her! Ah, I can't wait to get back to my home, Daemos. (Btw, I'm making this up, so please don't say that he isn't from Daemos. Thank you!) This girl is the key, I could tell by the way she was talking to that one with the glasses. What was his name? I forgot...

   "Listen here, Ara, you are going to gain the other Daemos' trust, and then convince them to help me get back to my birthplace. Ok?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be. She then opened her eyes, which were now green instead of their usual lilac, and said, "Why, of course, Father." Yes! The mind-altering potion was working! 

   "Good, now, I'm going to teleport you back, act like nothing happened." I demanded, and she nodded. 

   "Well, then, I shall see you tomorrow night!" I exclaimed, teleporting her back to her room. This is working perfectly! I smirked, knowing that tomorrow night, there will be more information about how to get back.