Track 9: All Eyes On Me

A/N Hey guys. No news on my granny yet, still too early, but I did finish the chapter last night. We stayed in a hotel to be closer to our family, and we're in another tonight. I'm never really able to sleep at hotels so I was up kinda late and wrote to distract myself. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Other songs mentioned in this chapter:
Dear Maria, Count me in by All Time Low

"Hey! Good day, officers!" Willie says as he skates past a couple officers issuing citations. Daisy giggles as she follows closely behind on her own skateboard. She needed to get away from the tense atmosphere that Bobby's betrayal brought, and her ghost friend was the perfect person to go to. Willie always relieves Daisy's worries, no matter how big or small they were.

Daisy continues to skate circles around the group as Willie disappears. Giggling, she weaves her way through each of the living people. Suddenly she hears the officer's sirens start blaring and is momentarily distracted causing her to stumble off her board. Looking around she finds Willie standing in front of three familiar ghosts.

"Uh oh," Daisy mutters to herself. With her feet back on her board, she skates her way to the group.

"Sorry!" Daisy says as she bumps into Willie. Luke, Alex, and Reggie all stare in confusion.

"Luke, Alex, Reggie! Hey!!" She waves. There's a sheepish grin on her face as Alex points between her and Willie.

"Okay. What is happening right now? Daisy?" Alex asks. She lets out a nervous chuckle.

"No way! You guys know Daisy?" Willie beams.

"Yeah, Willie. This is my brother and his friends," Daisy says point to Luke. "Wait, how do you know them?"

"I totally ran Alex over the other day," Willie laughs. "And we've hung out a couple times."

"Is that so," Daisy says, giving Alex a knowing look. So that's where he's been disappearing lately.

"Yeah, well, how do you know Willie?" Alex challenges. Both Luke and Reggie chime in to agree.

"I've known him for ages," Daisy says casually with a shrug. "We bumped into each other shortly after I became a ghost."

"And you didn't mention this because?" Luke questions.

"It wasn't important, and it never really got brought up."

"Right, well I'll see you guys around. It was good hanging with you Daisy," Willie says as he skates away. The other four ghosts poof back to Julie's garage.

"Remind me again how you and Willie know each other?" Alex says as Daisy plops down onto the couch. She sighs and leans her head on Luke's shoulder, who has sat beside her.

"I told you," she says. "After I became a ghost I went walking down the strip, and we bumped into each other. It's that simple."

"Right, okay," Alex sighs, turning away. Suddenly he whips back around to face Daisy.  She picks her head up and scrunches her eyebrows at him. "And you guys are just friends?"

"I mean yeah. I'm not exactly Willie's type, if you know what I mean," Daisy suggests. "You're way more his types." Alex's cheeks go pink but his shoulders still sag in relief.

"Anyway, what time are we supposed to be at the dance again?" Daisy questions.

"Nine," all three boys chime. She nods her head.

"Perfect gives me plenty of time before I need to decide on an outfit." Daisy moves to place her head in Luke's lap only to find he's moved and Reggie has taken his place. "Oh, hey Reggie. Do you mind?"