07-

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎 found themselves in a unknown girl's house seeking refuge

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎 found themselves in a unknown girl's house seeking refuge. They stared of to the small field of horses in front of them.

"Please wait here for a minute" The girl told them.

As the girl walked off Gabi whisperd in Falco's ear "We can use that horse to escape"

"What are you talking about?"

"We killed that garrison soldier they'll realize were gone soon. We have to leave this area"

"I'm sure I'll take long for them to even realize were gone. We can ask the people here for food and shelter" Flaco told her.

"I'm not eating alongside a bunch of devil's"

Suddenly the little girl opened the door and told the pair to come inside.

"Listen, don't say anything I'll do all the talking" Falco told Gabi.

As the pair opened the door they were greated with 6 people in front of them, Gabi had the urge to vomit, seeing so many devil's
In front of her made her sick.

"So y'kids ran away for home?" Asked the man " What's wrong with yer" he kept on taking without intoducing himself.

"We're siblings I'm Ben and she's Mia" Flaco said while lying to this man's face "some things happened... So we ran away from our parents!"

"So please! Just let us stay here for a few days! If there's anything we can do to help we'll do it" He quickly grabbed Gabi's head and pushed it into a bowing position.

"Oh cut that out no child oughter be bowin' there head like that"

"Your more than welcome to stay here at Blouse stables.

------------

Y/N'S POV-

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌?" Comander Pixis asked Yelena and I.

"It has a wonderful view... Of course it would be better if these silly iron bars weren't in the way" She said while knocking on them.

"I've said this many times we will not forget the debt Eldia owes the volunteers"
"and both of you in particular have some records in which showed how much you valued our faith" He said.

"But then... I started thinking why are both of you trying so hard to look innocent?
these lodgings of yours were also found a few kilometers away from Eren Yeager's home. So it appears that you had ties with Eren"

"And that's all right around this time we began to see Eren take more unauthorized actions"

"Talking to both of you will take long but I don't mind i talking to such a beautiful woman" Pixis said while smiling at me.

Yelena placed her hand over mine.

"Fine, i did go see Eren" She said while staring at the ground. "I do apologize for hiding that fact"

"So these secret meetings with Eren. Are you telling me that's when you convinced him to go along with Zeke's plan?"

"We never did that but, we were impatient" I cut in. "I know it's how things are, but you people don't know what the real world is like. And it would have been to late for Eldia"

"Eren felt the same sense of danger we did, therefore it didn't take long for the three of us to come to an agreement of how to resolve the issue"

"I see you didn't want to endanger our trust in the volunteers, yet you met in secret.So you can could gain influence over Eren and accomplished Zeke's goals?"

Yelena quickly stood up making the chair under her make an ear piercing screech.

"What would be the point in that! I just wanted Eren Yeager know who we were!"
She claimed.

"He was capable of so much... Proof that he withholds the founding titan inside him. Right now, we are witnessing a moment that will change history"

"Two brothers are going to remake the world. Me and Y/N just want a good view of the action"

-------------

It didn't take Pixis long to leave after obtaining the information he needed from both of us.

"That was something" I said.

"Yes, it certainly was" She responded.

"I wonder what Nicolo and Onyankopon are up to..." I asked her.

"I heard Onyankopon is having a talk with Hange and Nicolo is doing the usual. I know how much you care for them, well get to see them soon i hope"

Yelena wasn't wrong, i care for Onyankopon and Nicolo like family.

"I wonder if you still care for me like you used to as children" Yelena asked me while staring at my blushing red face.

"What type of question is that! Of course I still care for you! I even lov-" I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to stop myself from embarrassing myself further.

"Oh my!" Yelena said in-between laughs.

"It's not funny Yelena!" My face was now buring up from embarrassment.

Yelena put her delicate yet cold hand on my buring cheek.

"Don't worry my dear, i love you too"

---------