A/N (ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Hello lovely readers!!

Today, this book hit THREE MILLION READS AHH!!! To be honest I didn't think it would happen until tomorrow, imagine my surprise when I refreshed the app and saw 3M instead of 2.99M?!?!?!

Over the past five years, Rory and her character and her story have been so close to my heart and it has been such a pleasure sharing her with you in all her many versions

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Over the past five years, Rory and her character and her story have been so close to my heart and it has been such a pleasure sharing her with you in all her many versions.

It's so hard to display my thanks, but I'm going to try my best!

To thank you all for three million reads, I decided to do something special and make a little Wild one shot book!! Essentially, I had a few ideas for chapters or have some small gaps to fill but these bits didn't really fit into the book or need to be written for relevance, so I decided to make a book full of those scenes/chapters that got, as they say on Saturday Night Live, CUT FOR TIME!!

Chapters like Ginny's birthday party Rory was invited to, different Hogsmeade scenes, Quidditch matches and after parties... I'll be writing in different characters' POV and just playing around with ideas I've had. Just a fun, no pressure book when I want to write in the Wild universe but switch things up!

It's up on my profile now, it's called "CUT FOR TIME [WILD ONE SHOTS]" !!

Again, thank you all so much for 3million. I was literally writing in my journal how much Wild meant to me and the kind of joy it brings me AS I HIT 3MIL!! So exciting, I love you all. I can't wait to finish this up and get on to the sequel and prequel I have planned!!

— Fiona <3

WILD ➞ Fred Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें