Sixth day - part 1

I felt comfortable wrapped in the soft duvet, enjoying the warmness of the body beside me. I snuggled more into my boyfriend's embrace, letting his arms tightened around me. A small smile adorned my face. I deserve being happy after the hideous experience. I told Off everything that happened yesterday at my house. I was terrified of his reaction, but to my surprise, he believed every word I said. I slowly opened my eyes, admiring the view before me. Off was definitely handsome, and I was lucky to have him. My stomach grumbled loudly, asking to be filled. I try to wriggle out of Off's embrace. 

"Where are you going?" he asked with a sleepy voice. 

"To make us something to eat. I am starving." I giggled. He hummed in response but didn't even attempt to let me go. 

"Off, please," I whined cutely. He was staring at me with amusement. 

"You are way too adorable." he mused, giving me a quick kiss before he loosened his grip on me. I shook my head in disbelieve, and move to the bathroom. I was observing reflection in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed, making visible contrast on lightly tanned skin and a creepy smile plastered on my face.

"What is this man doing to me?" I mumbled to myself. I washed my face with cold water, hoping that it will help me get rid of the redness on my face. I brushed my teeth and combed the mess, that was supposed to be my hair. Then I changed back to the clothes I had on yesterday. I made my way into the kitchen, heading straight for the refrigerator. 

"He has nothing in here," I confirmed Off's yesterday's statement. I grab the last few eggs and some leftovers of vegetable. I was determined to make the best-scrambled eggs my handsome ranger ever tasted. 

I was halfway done when the footsteps echoed through the house. 

"Baby," Off called out. 

"It smells wonderful." he beamed, wrapping arms around my waist, nuzzling his nose into the crook of my exposed neck. I chuckled and pushed him away with an elbow. 

"Go sit down. The breakfast is ready," I ordered. He reluctantly let go of me and went to sit at the table. A minute later we hungrily dig in the food. 

We were done with eating, and I was ready to wash the plates when Off stopped me.

"You cooked so I will wash the dishes." He smiled at me. "I almost forgot. Your phone is charged." he searched in his pants pocket and took out an electric device. I gave him a little kiss on the cheek as thank you and happily skipped to the livingroom. 

I sat down on the couch clutching mine phone. I just rolled it in my hand for a moment before I decided to turn it on. The monitor lit up, and it took some time for the lock screen to load. I put in a password and waited. The screen lit up again and showed something I didn't expect. There was a picture of me sleeping. I was staring at the photo, as it would disappear if I look enough at it. It couldn't be Off. He didn't know a password, right? And if he figures it out somehow, he wouldn't do that. 

"Hey, Gun are you alright? You look distracted." I didn't realize that Off was sitting next to me until he spoke up. 

"Oh, I just," I stuttered as I tried to tell him, what was on my mind. "Did you turn on my phone and changed the background on it?" 

"Why? You probably have a password on it." He looked at me bewildered and slightly hurt. I instantly regret asking him. I took his hand and squeezed it. 

"I am sorry," I whispered. "Someone changed it, and it's quite disturbing." I let out a worried breath. I turned the screen in his direction, to see what had thrown me off. My boyfriend was checking the picture, the frown on his face getting more serious.