Chapter 1

A/N: Okay, so this is my first diabolik lovers story, so please just give it some time to get better. This story starts after episode 1. And finally I want to give a HUGE shout out to my BAE KuraiOkami for doing my cover and editing this. 

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING, except my oc Yuka, I'm not going to say that again.

Enjoy!

*Click* 

‘Well that’s just great, my last chance of freedom was just flushed down the drain.’ I thought bitterly as I look at the locked car door. The place that I once called home, started to fade in the distance while I was riding away in a black cab. Twirling my long blondish-blue hair in my fingers, I let out a sigh of sorrow.                       

“Gosh Yuka, it’s not like you even know where you’re going, think about it like a vacation of sorts…” I told myself, my gold eyes twinkling in amusement after my failed attempt of some sort of motivation. As day turned to night I got closer to my destination, anticipation eating me up inside. My foster mother had told me about my little vacation, and I really wasn’t happy about the idea, and since my mother was so stingy with time, I was only left with 40 minutes max to pack. So obviously I didn't have any left over time to ask why and where I was going, but I guess I’m going to find out soon enough.

The car then jerked forward, indicating that I had arrived at my appointed location. As I stepped out of the car, I stared at the mansion that stood before me with as much hate and disgust that I could fathom.

“Never thought I’d be back in this hell hole, fate sure is a bitch,” I spat out from under my breath. When my luggage was finally unloaded, I approached the front door with caution.

‘I wonder if that woman is alive, surly she should be dead by now, but the world just loves proving me wrong so...’ I then knock on the door once…twice…three times, and then the door opens. They reveal a girl whose beauty is one that rivals mine.

“Um, hello, may I help you with anything?” she asked, but had a hint of fear in her voice, and I think I knew why.

‘Yea, why are you living with a bunch of sadistic vampires when you are obviously human,’ is what I wanted to come out but… 

“Yea, I was told to come here, but I guess it was a mistake…” is what actually came out. With that I turned my heels, and just before I was about to leave I heard a voice of someone who was taken from me long ago.

“Hey pancake! Yours truly hates to-, who are you!”

“Ayato…” I mumbled out, tasting the familiarity as it danced on my tongue.

“Oi! I asked you a question!”

‘It seems that he doesn’t remember me, must be the woman’s work. And I bet that she got to the rest of them as well. Well played, but now the games are really beginning. Plus, I don’t mind playing human for a bit longer.’ With my quick thinking, I came up with an alias without the slightest hesitation.

“Oh sorry, my name is Lori Yagami, and I was sent here by Yoruba’s Home.”

I’m going to figure out what happened, and get my revenge for what she did to me. I can’t wait to see the look on their faces.

Let the games begin.

.

.

.

Brother.