79 Who's money?

Part 79 Who's Money?

"But, Arnavji... is it necessary for me to come to Australia?"

"Yes... Stephan wants us to visit Auckland. He wants to give as a treat... we can't say NO to him..."

Khushi nodded yes and Arnav smiled at her as she is going to get a great surprise in Auckland...

Arnav clutched her hand and pulled her towards him. She sat beside him on the bed.

"I never knew my designs will get respected," Arnav said.

"You and your designs deserve to be respected..." she said touching his cheek.

"What about you? You are the one who found it good and sent..." He back questioned her.

She chuckled.

"I have no problem if you respect me too. And..."

Before she completed the stance, Arnav pulled her on his lap.

"What's this?" She widened her eyes.

"I'm going to respect you from head to toe..." he whispered.

Khushi looked at him, widening her eyes... Arnav did the same and laughed at her.

"Respect? And this?" She asked sarcastically.

Arnav nodded yes pressing his lips.

"Didn't I say you look dashing in this black saree? You should be happy that I didn't lose my control in front of the people..." he winked.

"You too look smoking hot in the black suit..." she dashed her forehead with his.

"Really? But you didn't look at me at the party?" he asked.

"Who said? Would I ogling at you as you do?" she asked controlling her laugh.

"Won't you?"

She nodded her head left to right.

"No... I would keep looking at you but no one knows... I will glance at you...unlike you... eating me by your eyes..."

"It seems I have to learn many things from you...I don't know you have such a special talent."

He leaned on her making her lie down on the bed. Drawing a line from her forehead to neck, he stopped and looked at her dizzily. Khushi circled his neck and pulled him down. Without wasting a single second, they got united with an obsessive Kiss... they didn't stop the action with the kiss and they don't want to. They continued the action until they reached the highest pleasure. They killed all their hesitation and getting close to each other, day by day...mentally as well as physically. Sleeping sweaty became their normal routine... should mention, they liked it.

The next day

Khushi finished bathing and was wiping her wet hair, sitting in front of the mirror whereas Arnav was in the bathroom. Khushi took her mobile, removing the charger which was being attached to it. She attended the call as it was from Shashi. Her face got filled with a bright smile, seeing her father's name flashing.

"Babuji...how are you?" she asked excitedly.

Without telling her about how he is, he said,

"I would like to tell you something. Are you free now?" his voice sounded low.

"What happened, Babuji? Anything serious?" she became panic.

"I don't know whether it is serious..."

"I can't understand..." she frowned.

"At the time of your marriage, I was lack of money. I thought to take a loan for your marriage. But, Arpita's husband stopped me and gave me money and said that he saved it for his sister's marriage."