❣️Parker❣️

My Brother's Best Friend by knightsrachel Wattpad Bad Boy rating: N/AGrammar: 8/10Length: 8/10Character development: 9/10Smuttiness: ?/10Character drool factor: 8/10Plot: 9/10Cover: 7/10Over all rating: 8/10Extra notes: this story deals heavily on...

Wattpad Bad Boy rating: N/A
Grammar: 8/10
Length: 8/10
Character development: 9/10
Smuttiness: ?/10
Character drool factor: 8/10
Plot: 9/10
Cover: 7/10
Over all rating: 8/10
Extra notes: this story deals heavily on anorexia, and self harm if you are triggered by anything with this I wouldn't advise reading it. I have had struggles with things such as things and it seemed to help me a tiny bit on that. The main characters relationship is sorta like a enemies to lovers in a way, and was one of my favorites. I think my favorite part was at one point when she was dancing in the coffee table in a oversized button up and no pants haha.

So should you read it?: Yes absolutely! On a Note that you be cautious if you yourself have felt with an ED and talking about it might cause you to relapse. Same situation with self harm. Then I say no..
////////////////////////////////////////////
Book description: Emily Winston has returned back home after spending a year in London. She comes home to her shared apartment with her twin brother, Emmett, to find that Emmett has offered his best friend, Parker Adams, a room in their apartment. Parker & Emily struggle to get along, including daily squabbles and constant insults. How will Emily survive living with Parker Adams?   

*Trigger Warning: This book deals with Anorexia and self-harm.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Read the book? Great! Leave your thoughts and comments here, and I'll reply to as many as possible!
:
:
:
Love you pumpkins~😙😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.