damn...

recap: my dumbass refreshed my phone and we dont know what happened after they kiss lol...so now whatever happens WONT MAKE SENSE!!

*still at vinnies ugli house*

y/n: im so glad you're here by my side and not just thru a screen...

vinnie: same...so happy this is happening.

y/n: can i talk to you about something?

vinnie: yea , of course! you can talk to me about anything.

y/n: idk its just that....ever since you came into my life ive never been so happy before. i really like you , i do . i think about you every chance i get. im scared of losing you. i really am . please don't leave.

vinnie: wow...i never knew you felt this way about me. y/n . im glad you told me , dont ever keep your feelings kept in from me . i would do anything in my heart to protect you....and you know...i kinda had feelings from the start....you are special to me...if you dont believe me , i can prove it to you...

*vinnie leans in to kiss you...very passionately. you guys start to have a really intense makeout sesh...*

*he starts to grab your thigh and push you back on the bed*

vinnie: are you okay with this?

y/n: mhm :)

vinnie: you sure?

y/n: i think..

vinnie: we dont have to if you're not comfortable..

y/n: im sorry i really dont wanna right now..

vinnie: that's perfectly fine , ill order some food and we can chill and watch a movie.

y/n: thanks . im sorry , just not feeling it right now.

vinnie: no its fine , dont apologize. pizza?

y/n: sure , thanks !

* after that night *

*at your therapist*

y/n: i confess to him , and told him how i was feeling , he said to tell him more often about my feelings .

therapist: thats a boy you could really trust.

y/n: but i always have this feeling hes going to leave...

therapist: look , i feel like hes not , hes a great guy for you . i think it would be a great opportunity to keep him.

y/n: you're right!

therapist: mhm , are your scars going away?

y/n: barely, but its going very slowly.

therapist: has he notice them? or say something about them?

y/n: no..i always cover them with foundation, i forgot to put some on last night and i had to turn down our makeout sesh , i felt really bad . but he said it was alright.

therapist: you shouldnt feel guilty about that y/n. i get it , you werent feeling it . dont feel guilty . atleast he understands . it couldve been worse.

y/n: true , thank you for talking to me . i really needed it . especially with the bestfriend thing...

therapist: of course ! stay in touch!

y/n: kay bye.

*at home*

y/n: hey mom.

y/n mom: hey....

y/n: you ok ?

y/n mom: hun...there's something me and your bsf mom is hiding..

y/n: what is it?

y/n mom:hm....so me and lacy (bsf mom name PLS) were the ones who killed your bestfriend...

y/n: wow. so you lied to me? why?

y/n mom: im sorry hun it was-

y/n: please get away from me , im going away for a bit..

y/n mom: where are you gonna go?

y/n: to vinnies house for a bit...i need space .

y/n mom: come back soon.

y/n: ill come back when im ready.

YES BACK WITH THE VINNIE SERIES , I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS LOL , KINDA DRY RN BUT PLS KEEP READING LOL