𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 - ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘

꧁Chapter three - Confusing꧂

Third person's pov
---
Ririka: P-please.....y/n I.....want to corporate w-with you.....

Y/n: Wait....why?

Ririka: I w-want to p-prove that Kirari is u-using you......

Y/n: Uhhh.....we-

Ririka: Forget it, I'm g-going t-to corporate with y-you....

Y/n: Uh...do you want to be friends....?

Ririka: Y-YES PLEASE!

Y/n: No need to scream....hehe.....we can be friends anytime.....

Ririka: Oh....s-sorry......umm....

Y/n: Do you have a question?

Ririka: Yea....do y-you know what friends d-do....?

Y/n: O-oh...w-well.....friends will always hang out with you, and they would always try and courage you when your feeling down you know?

Ririka: R-really......?!

Y/n: Yea....are you saying you never had a friend in your life?!?!

Ririka: ......well.......I have f-family i-issues...so I d-don't have time for m-making friends.

Y/n: Oh my fucking god, well get ready Ririka, because this friend, your going to have lots of fun!

Ririks: Thanks y-y/n.....

Ririka hugged you even tighter, making it hard for you to breath, I mean...she's the twin of the president.

So that technically means BIG BOOBS, and she definitely has it.

Ririka: Oh....I-IM SO S-SORRY I...I...-

Y/n: It's ok it's ok, really, its normal for friends to have a hug.

Ririka: O-oh....well I r-really want to c-corporate with you....I just w-want you to be s-safe from my s-sister......

Y/n: I know your sister is powerful and stuff but....why would you want to protect me?

Ririka: She's p-planning something.... a-and it's n-not good f-for you....

Y/n: Well, it must be really bad if its you that your telling me.

Ririka: I'll t-tell you about h-her plan.

Y/n: Hmmm, ok go ahead.

Ririka then pulled away from the hug, she then started to play with her hands, you can tell she was nervous.

You holded her hands, and put them against your chest. It obviously made Ririka blush, cause she was very close to you.

Y/n: If you don't want to tell me yet, it's ok....you can tell me another time.

Ririka: O-ok....I m-must be going...my s-sister is probably gonna g-get mad at me.....

Y/n: Alright, but before you go, here's a price of paper, it has my phone number in it, so you can text, or call me anytime.

Ririka: O-ok....ill t-text you when s-school is o-over.

Y/n: Alright then!

You gave her a little smile, and hugged her, Ririka then pulled away, put her mask on, unlocked the door, and exited the janitors closet.

---

Kirari: Did you become friends with her her?

Ririka: Y-yes.

Kirari: Great, the plan is going smoother than I expected.