~39~

The last day before my boyfriends would leave me for the next 18 months is finally here. I want to use these last hours to spend time with each one of them separately as well as them as a group because, over the last year, I fell hard for each one of them as they also realized they have strong feelings for each other.

My first stop that morning after breakfast is at the office where Joon is putting some books in his suitcase.
"Are you all set?" I ask when I enter.
"Yes, these are the last things I want to take with me." He closes his luggage before coming closer to pull me in his arms, kissing me gently.
"You might be careful when you go to Jungkook's room. Tae told me yesterday, that he kept a suitcase empty to put you inside. He claimed that he cannot live without you."
I start to laugh but thank him for the warning. For almost one hour, I sit on Joon's lap as we talk about the near future and how he plans to write me every day until we meet again.

 For almost one hour, I sit on Joon's lap as we talk about the near future and how he plans to write me every day until we meet again

After I leave him to keep cleaning the office, I stroll towards Yoongi's room. I lightly knock at his door but there is no response. Opening the door a crack, I find him on his bed, earphones in, dozing quietly. Just when I am about to leave, I hear him moving. I look back to see him peeking at me.
"Come and join me, Babe." He extends his hand to ask me in.
I quickly close the door and run towards his bed to jump into his open arms. He holds me close, stroking over my hair as he shares his earphones with me to listen to soft music.
"I am afraid." He suddenly confesses, taking me off guard.
"About what is to come?"
"No, about missing you too much." I look up laughing, thinking it is a joke yet in his eyes, I can see how serious he is.
"Hey, we will meet again soon and then I will be your little pain in the ass for the rest of your life." I let him know as I lean into him, claiming his soft lips. Ultimately, he falls asleep next to me. I kiss his forehead before heading out.

 I kiss his forehead before heading out

Next, I head to Tae's room. When I enter through the open door, I find him rummaging through a huge pile of clothes.
"Have you not finished packing?" I inquire of him as my arms come around his waist from behind.
"Nope. I cannot decide on what I want to bring."
I hold up a shiny blue shirt from his bed.
"You really think you need this?" I comment raising an eyebrow.
"Maybe they will have a celebration or a dinner."
"Tae? You are going to the military, functional clothes are what you need."
I take out every piece of clothing from his bag before restarting the packing.
Tae sits on the bed watching my every move.
"Did you intend to seduce a soldier?" I ask as I lift a sexy boxer short in front of his face.
"No!" He exclaims loudly, "I like wearing it. It makes me feel sexy."
"Tae, believe me, you do not need to look sexy, crawling through the mud." I step closer to him, climbing on his waiting lap. "Also, I want you to only look sexy for me and our boyfriends."
He closes the gap between our lips to claim my mouth with his skillful tongue.
After a short make-up session, I convince him to pack his luggage together with me.