7 (the date)

Wilbut and Alaska started stream as usual still not knowing what they are gonna do this stream. What was chat going to think? Alaska was quite anxious about what people would think about her choice. Well, she was also anxious about what she would think. She was repressing the feelings she has for wilbur for a while now. It was in the back of her mind every time they spoke. Anytime she say his stream notification pop up. When wilbur was talking about the whole 'wanting to be friends' was he friendzoning her, or was he just not wanting them to be shipped? 'Fuck, i need to stop overthink shit. Chat is probably waiting' the stream has been on the 'starting soon' screen for a while now.
"Hello folks. Hello pals. Hello gonedoc fans! Hello Will!"
"Hii" wilbur responded
"Well we can't really do your date idea on stream, but minecraft always exists" Alaska half joked. That date idea was really nice. She wished her and Will could do it some day.
"Yeah we could do that...or we could play a horror game" wilbur's eyes flickered with mischief
"Nonono, no! Im gonna get so scared. I won't be able to fall asleep."
"It WOULD be good content!"
"Ugh, what do you want to play?" Alaska said half annoyed.
"Outlast." Wilbur said even more devilishly
"Ok, sure. How bad could it be?"

It was bad. Alaska was shittibg herself the whole game while Will just laughed at her.

"Ok stream. This is gonna be it for today. I hope you enjoyed, because i sure as hell didn't. Goodbye" Alaska ended stream
"Ok, but was it THAT bad?"
"YEaH! That game is gonna give me nightmares. Like seriously."
"Do you get scared quite easily?" Will asked inquisitivly
"Yeah. Jumpscares are fine, like they scare me but when it comes to more psychological horror fucking sucks." Alaska answered
"Did this game do that? Im sorry if it did, i didn't know... i though you were olaying it up for the ca-"
"Nono, will it's fine. It wasn't THAT scary"
"Let me remind myself how many times did you scream? Oh right 27!"
"Shut up."
"Because it's true?"
"No...yeah"
Wilbur laughed at Alaska and they continued talking
"Why did you choose me anyway? Its not like i way going to stop being friends with you"
"It felt the safest, i was NOT about to get hosted in front of so many people"
"Reasonable"
"But i would love to do something with Billy, he is really funny and i would love to stream with him"
"Yeah, he's cool. Somewhat reminds me of Tommy"
"Wait he does!"
"Right? He even kind of looks like him"
They continued talking about everything and nothing. Mostly about how love or host went and their future plans

"Oh, i just remembered! Me, Niki, Fundy, Phil and maybe Minx are going to meet up in Brighton on the 28 of January. I think everyone would love for you to come, are you free?"
"I would love to! I'll have to fingure out transport, but im going to definitely come. Is the the 20th today?"
"Yeah i think so"
"Ok, I'll look for flights, but im so going to be there."
"Ok great! I was really hoping you would come"
Alaska blushed and that sentence and just make an incoherent sound of agreement
"Well ok then, talk to you later"
"Goodbye"

A/n
573 word, yeah im lazy, so what?
I wasnt making new chapters, so i thought i should post at least smth. There might pr might not be finally romance when they meet up *wink wink, nudge nudge* also im gonna finally write some irl shit omg yes