Part 16

"Bucky their all negative," she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"That's okay, so we will focus on getting you better and finding who ever done this," Bucky said lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked over to the bed. He sat her down and walked to the chair on the other side.

"Bucky if we ever do have a baby, you know where will he or she stay?" She said laying down and facing him.

"Well we can get a house of our own in the middle of no where with a lake behind it, so we can watch the sunset and then watch a movie then go to bed. Take it in turns doing night shift with the baby's," he spoke softly brushing Lilly's hair out of her face.

"I like that," she teared up.

"Why you crying?" He cooed.

"Cos i think I just fucking ripped the stitches," she cried out in pain. Not long after Bruce came in.

"She shouldn't be in this much pain despite the stitches out or not," Bruce spoke to Tony walking through the door. Bruce grabbed the equipment he needed and lifted Lillys shirt to get to the bleeding wound.

"I would think so, she got shot pretty badly," Tony argued standing next to him.

"Yeah but she already had some sort of soldier serum in her bloodstream and now she has Bucky's which made her stronger but it's not as effective now," Bruce explained.

"Give her more then she clearly needs it," Bucky stated.

"Go to the fridge and get it for me Barnes, we had some left over," Bruce demanded. Bucky handed it over and Tony hooked her up as Bruce was busy doing the stitches.

She yelled out in pain once again nearly passing out. "Hey, hey look at me Lilly," Bucky started, "the pain is going to go soon, your strong it's nothing you can't handle."

She was holding onto his hand, crying into it. The pain slowly started to fade away, and Bruce was nearly finished with the stitches. After about five minutes Bruce stopped.

"So try not to move as much and rest for a month then we'll see how your doing but you should heal fairly quickly with more super soldier serum in," Bruce said taking his gloves off.

"Am I allowed back to my room?" Lilly asked Bruce.

"Yes but don't move. Bucky you have to be her slave for a while," Bruce laughed.

Bucky picked her up very carefully and walked her to the elevator, he slowly walked back to her room. When he got there he pulled the covers back and sat her up for a minute.

"Wait let me get you another top," Bucky said walking into her wardrobe. "This one?" He held up one of his many black T-shirt's that would be big for her.

"Does it smell like you?" She smiled. He sniffed the top and nodded. He walked over and pulled the top ,she already had on, over her head gently and slowly watching out for her side. He then pulled his top over her head just as carefully. It smelt just like him, cologne which was musty and it was Lilly's favourite smell.

"You look so gorgeous in my clothes doll," he smirked.

"Ugh get over here," she sleepily smiled. He climbed over her and laid down pulling her onto him. Her head rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat which once again made her fall asleep. He soon fell asleep after.

———————

"We found a lead from where the bullet came from," Tony stated as he began swiping at his iPad. "This guy, he works for Thomas Shelby and is highly trained in sniper assassinations."