0₩0

Younghyun wasn't easily ashamed. He was someone who tried to make everyone love him and one way to do it was being funny. So he didn't feel ashamed of being somewhat ridiculous in front of a camera. Of course, he might be a little taken aback when a note while he was singing didn't go the way he planned and got out of tune. But that was normal. It wasn't the end of the world or anything. Those things happened, it could be anyone. However, this case was completely different. 

Younghyun wasn't easily ashamed. But he, of course, was in front of his crush and even more when his crush did something that affected him more than it should in front of the cameras.

He has been asking Onewe to come back to Kiss the Radio. He was really happy to know such a talented band and of course he wanted to share their talent to the world, so he was rather insistent in calling them for his Radio. However, he maybe had a reason he didn't want anyone to know — though, maybe in Day6 they were aware of this. That reason was the desire to see Yonghoon in person once again. He wanted to be close to the singer and leader of Onewe; he wanted to hear him sing live; he wanted to be able to ask for his number and maybe he had too much imagination because he pictured himself asking Yonghoon on a date after the program.

Everything was going smoothly . And for smoothly, Younghyun meant that he was shyly looking at Yonghoon, trying to not feel so attacked by his presence, by his voice. He tried at least. He was acting the right amount to just seem like a person who enjoyed listening to a good band doing their things live, and it was partially true. But he could not deny the chills he had down his spine every time Yonghoon opened his mouth to sing with his perfect voice. But also he had to act like he wasn’t mad with the world because he couldn’t see Yonghoon’s angelic face because of the stupid mask. He was glad, though, that Yonghoon needed to take it off when he was singing. 

And just when he thought that he was doing so well that no one would suspect that he was head over heels for the vocalist, he had to do that .

Younghyun shouldn’t have felt so attacked at that moment, but he was. He was acting so well but then Yonghoon had to sound so… he didn’t even know how to name it. It was just kiss sounds, but it felt so flirty that he felt it deep in his body. He was feeling so flustered and didn’t know how to hide it.

And then, of course he had to screw it even more. He had to ask what it was. He had to make them know that it sounded too sexy for his fragile and whipped heart. He had to show that it was too much for his mental health. He knew he was getting all red and was trying to hide it through laughs. He was sure, though, that he was being exposed by himself. All Younghyun wanted was to hide under the table and wait until the program was over. But he was the MC, he needed to act like nothing was happening, like he wasn’t turned on by Yonghoon making those sounds. Who the hell was so mentally ill as to feel that with a person “calling a dog.” He was out of his mind.

It didn’t help at all that Yonghoon was being so cute and shy all the time. It didn’t help that Yonghoon was also red when he asked about the kiss sounds. 

Younghyun needed to stop looking at him. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the program. But Yonghoon was beautiful. The way he laughed and clapped his hands together was too cute to handle; his soft voice when he was reading through a comment, even the way he drank water all the time was beautiful. Younghyun was pretty sure that Yonghoon was beautiful inside out. But he needed to find that out for himself. He was too shy to ask for his number, though. 

Younghyun has never been the type to be shy in front of a person he liked. He was the first to start a conversation, ask for a number. But those little crushes never worked out. They were just people who didn’t even form part of his life for a long time. Yonghoon, on the other hand, was totally different. Younghyun felt like he could mess up anytime. Since the very first time he saw Yonghoon face-to-face on Idol Radio, he knew that the guy would be special. He hadn’t had the courage to ask him for his number right on that day, and hell did he regret it.