one

Piper's team was pretty normal

Piper's team was pretty normal. Well, as normal as any super secret team of deadly, trained spies could get.

Roger Mills was her leader. His kind blue eyes could make almost anyone trust him, but within seconds they could pierce through someone's soul. He's been working for the agency since he was 19 and lives off of bringing justice and doing the right thing. Extremely tiring and annoyingly righteous in Piper's opinion. And of course, one can not forget the fact that he is absolutely, and utterly in love with Myla Blanchard.

Myla is the other part of their three-person team. Her threatening stare and sarcastic comments conveyed the message that people should stay away. She often worked surveillance and made sure the coast was clear for Piper to do her part.  Myla joined the agency two years after Roger. And to Piper's dismay, she reciprocated his feelings, creating the "forbidden love amongst colleagues" romance. Piper would never admit it out loud, but she didn't mind. She was never one for following the rules anyway.

Piper worked the ground game. Her vibrant red hair and flirty smile could catch men in her web within moments. Not to mention her cunning nature and deadly skills. The agency didn't name her the "black widow" for nothing. With the help of her team, she could get into anywhere, take down anyone, and get any information one would need. And that's what she was doing now.

The train station was packed full of people. Luckily, that gave Piper the advantage she needed. She could easily blend in and get the information she needed. The short, blonde hair on her head swayed as she marched confidently through the station. "Where is he located now?" She asked, and Roger's voice responded immediately. 

"The restaurant near the tenth platform," Piper remained silent as she entered said restaurant. She surveyed the area and smiled slightly when she saw their target sitting alone at a booth in the corner. 

Dr. Baxter DiMarco has been on the agency's radar for a while. He has the genius to do terrible things, but he's been in the clear. Until a week ago, when someone picked up some concerning information in his emails. Piper and her team were sent in to collect more evidence.

"How close did I have to get? Three feet? Ten?" Piper asked her team.

"If you paid attention during the mission briefing you would know," Myla's voice rang through Piper's ears. Piper rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless. 

"You need to be within five feet of his device. Computer, IPad, anything," Roger decided to be helpful and answer her question. 

Piper silently thanked him in her head. "Shouldn't be too hard," She replied, eyeing the IPad DiMarco was typing away on at his table. "Blanchard? Am I clear?"