I'm Going To Kill You Cause You Want To Die

Gabriel trudged into his Spanish class with a slight limp, the only obvious lingering affect of his weekend stab wound. His leg still hurt like a bitch, but at least it was getting him out of gym class. He was tempted to ask Lucifer to stab him again once he healed up so he could sit out the rest of the year.

But he didn't get very far in that line of thought, because there was an angry, flawless moose waiting for him at the door, lifted slightly off the ground through sheer fury.

"Hi Samsquatch," He offered, and Sam unleashed upon him.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, GABRIEL!?!?!?" He yelled.

"Oh geez what did I do?"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TELL ME YOU GOT STABBED AND THEN GO RADIO SILENT FOR THREE DAYS AND THINK I WON'T BE CONCERNED!?!? WHAT KIND OF-"

"Cassie talked to Dean! He said the message would be passed on that I was fine!"

"IF BY FINE YOU MEAN, 'Yeah, he'll live' AND NO OTHER DETAILS. WHAT THE HELL?"

"Calm down, Sammich, I'm here, aren't I? Alive and well! Well, my thigh hurts, but that's just the nerve damage."

"Nerve da-GABRIEL."

"What?"

"YOU ARE A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE BOYFRIEND."

"You wound me, Samuel! Words like a dagger to my heart! Or, my leg, if you'd prefer to even out the injuries-"

"I'm going to kill you now."

"With a knife?"

"I'M GOING TO ACTUALLY KILL YOU NOW."

"I'm ready. I'll get to braid your hair for eternity in heaven." Sam reached his hands out, ready to strangle him, and Gabriel stuck out his neck to make the job easier as Sam stepped toward him.

But instead of having his airways cut off, Sam wrapped him in a tight hug and didn't let go.

"I will literally KILL YOU if you EVER make me that worried again," He warned, hugging him tighter.

"Understood," Gabriel squeaked, his voice strained, partly cause Sam was slowly crushing his ribs and partly because OH MY DAD, SAM WAS HUGGING HIM, HE HAD ACTUALLY MADE SAM FRIGGIN WINCHESTER CONCERNED FOR HIS SAFETY AND HE COULD DIE HAPPY NOW, WHAT DID HE HAVE TO DO TO LIVE IN THIS MOOSE'S ARMS FOREVER?

Sam released him way too soon and Gabriel gasped for air.

"Details. NOW."

"Yes sir."

"Did you just call me sir?"  Gabriel smirked.

"Maaaaybe?" Sam paused.

"....We'll discuss that later."

"Why not now?"

"Because I'M STILL MAD AT YOU NOW."

"Mad? Or worried cause you're a perfect boyfriend?"

"Shut. Up."

*****

The school's intercom system let out a screech that silenced the school, and everyone glanced up, awaiting the morning announcements.

"GOOD MORNING ZOMBIES," Hannah said proudly. The intercom screeched again as it was pulled from her hands and Hannah immediately started arguing about free speech with the principal before wrestling the intercom back. "Ahem. Today's lunch will be hot dogs with a side of food poisoning, but don't take the poor taste out on Debra, she does a lovely job and unlike Maurice, doesn't spit in the puddings."