chapter thirteen

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"rae~jin~ah~! how's your blind date? did it went well?" youra said, excitedly turning her chair around to listen to raejin's blind date story.

"you went to a blind date?" eunwoo asked and raised an eyebrow, pretending he doesn't know about it.

"pft, duhh. you would've ruin it if i told you about it" raejin rolled her eyes before turning back to youra.

eunwoo pouted in annoyance as he rested his head on his arms, his face facing the window.

"soo, uhh, the date went well! he was very gentleman and.... kind! but.... when i got home,,, i suddenly got this message from him..." raejin calmly explained, showing youra the message from jinwoo.

- - -

jinwoo: i take it back

jinwoo: i don't miss you

jinwoo: to be honest with you... i already have a girlfriend and i was just playing with you bcos i'm bored.

jinwoo: i am very sorry raejin!

- - -

"wait, what the hell?! he already has a girlfriend??" youra scoffed in disbelief.

raejin shrugged her shoulders as she wasn't really upset about it, "i guess blind date isn't my type of thing"

eunwoo who was eavesdropping their conversation the whole time, let out a smirk as he recalled what happened that night.

[flashback]

jinwoo entered the public restroom near the mall and was talking to one of his friend on the phone.

"pft, she will be an easy target" jinwoo said, referring to raejin as he looked into the mirror and fixed his hair.

he laughed and added, "c'mon, let me have some fun dude! i'll play with her for a bi-"

before jinwoo could finish his sentence, eunwoo quickly grabbed his coat and pushed him to one of the toilet stall doors.

hyungwon followed eunwoo from behind and stared at jinwoo fiercely. looking like he would most likely to tear him apart right in the moment.

"w-who are you?!" jinwoo's body was trembling until his phone slipped out of his hand as he was scared to death.

eunwoo harshly grabbed by his collar and turned him around as he twisted one of his arm, making jinwoo winced in pain, "yah yah yah- ouch!"

hyungwon calmly bend down and picked up jinwoo's phone, just to see list of messages from his girlfriends appeared on the screen.

he gritted his teeth, "you scumbag"

[end of flashback]

so technically after the incident, eunwoo and hyungwon threatened jinwoo if he didn't tell raejin the truth, they will find him again and destroy him for real.