HD- 12

"I'll just go to the bathroom." I said it to her since there is a bathroom here at the court. "Sure go ahead." I walked through the players while playing but I screamed because I got hit on the head by a basketball and it caused me to hit another player and we both fell off the ground. "Hyunwoo-ya." I said his name because it was him holding me and I am also holding onto his shoulder while he's laying at the ground. He just stared at my eyes like it was just nothing.

"A-ah sorry." I tried to stand up by myself out of being embarrassed. "Sorry Hyerim." A basketball player approached me and I told him it's okay. "You okay?" I turned around again to face Hyunwoo who's talking. "Ya-yeah, I'm fine. I'll get going then." I fixed my jumper and walked away as fast as I could to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, I went to go to Shiah again who's already watching the practice game. "I avoided the center of the court and took a seat beside her. "You fell over Hyunwoo earlier huh?" Shiah teased and I didn't care s if it's really a big deal. "He's so good at it." I look at Shiah and I know she's referring to him. "But Junho's still the best among all of them." I defended. "Well,yeah." She also nodded.

We just watched the practice game until it ended and the school bell also rang means it's lunch time. "Let's go?" I asked her and she followed me. Me and Shiah went to the cafeteria and ordered our food for lunch. While talking with her at our seat Hyunwoo suddenly sat beside me in a slide way. "You guys didn't wait for me." He said it while wiping his face his blue towel. "Sorry." We both said and he stood up to order his food and came back beside me. While eating I'm still bothered why Jinsung just ignored us this early morning, didn't watched my band performance and right now he's not with us eating lunch.

'Does he have any problems?'

'Is he mad at us?'

"Girls?" I came back to reality when I heard Hyunwoo and Shiwoo calling us. Shiah's also thinking something. I bet she's also bothered by Jinsung's actions this day. "Sorry?" We both said in union. "Didn't realized you're here Shiwoo-ya." I said it to him seating beside her sister. "Where's Jinsung-hyung?" Shiwoo also asked and we just signed we also don't know. "I didn't saw him today." Hyunwoo also stated. Shiah and I just nodded in response and finished our meal.

These days, Shiwoo's been eating lunch with us instead of the Ace member. "Bro! Meet us at the hideout." It is Baekjin who stopped and greeted me and Shiah. "He must be your class' transferee." He said it while looking at Hyunwoo. "Jung Hyunwoo." Hyunwoo stand up and they both did a hand-shake. "Our new friend indeed." Shiah added smiling at him. "Where's Jinsung he's not with you guys." He asked and we just said we don't know.

"Ah right Baekjin-ah, haven't you seen him today? You're both participants of the quiz bee." I asked him since I remembered it. "I've seen him earlier in the morning entered our assigned room but he walked away before it started." I tilted my head by what I've heard from him. "He walked away?" Shiah confirmed and Baekjin just nodded. "Does he looks like he's dealing with something? Does he look like he have a problem?" I asked him continuously. "He is." He responded and I looked at Shiah who's also staring at me. "I'll get going then." Baekjin said it and patted Shiwoo shoulders.

"Did you guys fought?" Shiwoo asked us. "Nope, it never happened." I answered him. "I think he's mad at you guys." Shiwoo stated and we looked at him, confused. "What?!" Shiah exclaimed. "Come to think of it. He ignored you, didn't ate with you, didn't even left a message. He's avoiding you." He stated. "But how?" I asked again. "That's the thing I don't know." He answered leaning back. "I think you need to talk with him before today ends." Hyunwoo said fidgeting. "Yeah we must." Said it looking at her. "I'll get going. I'll head to our hideout." Shiwoo stand and walked away.