Never Leave Again - Ron Weasley (Request)

Another request from @JulzLovDraco4Eva Thank you so much for another request!!! 

*flashback*

1st year- 

You sat alone in your compartment on the train. This was your first year at Hogwarts and the longest you'd ever been away from your parents. Tears were running down your face and you couldn't seem to stop them no matter how hard you tried to.

"Excuse me- oh," a voice spoke before cutting itself off. "What's wrong?"

You looked up at him, but quickly looked back down. "Sorry, I'll get out of your way." You stood up and gathered your things before he stopped you.

"No no. Don't leave. I'll sit here with you. What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I just miss my parents already. Just me being stupid."

"That's not stupid. If my brothers weren't going here with me I'd be sad too. You don't anyone do you?"

"No, I'm the only wizard in my family. Muggle born."

"Oh cool. I was just talking to another girl who's muggle born too. Her name's Hermione. And my mate Harry is a half blood. I think you'd like them."

After hearing about his friends, you realized you were keeping him from them and immediately felt bad. "Sorry, you were sitting with your friends and I'm keeping you from them. You should go back to them."

"No no, you're fine. They were talking about muggle things that I don't understand, so I just left. I'm glad to sit here with you."

That last sentence caused a smile to tug at your lips. You and they boy sat there, talking for the next few hours of the train ride.

"Oh we're almost there." The figure of the castle was able to be seen in the view, and you had to admit, it got rid of the nerves. "What's your name?"

"Ron," he replied. "Ron Weasley."

In that moment, Ron became your best friend.

*flashback end*

5 years later, you'd never expect that same boy would be the one to completely crush you.

Ron currently had Slytherin's locket around his neck and it wasn't pretty. You and him were going back and forth and you were trying to keep yourself level headed, telling yourself that he doesn't mean any of this, but it was extremely hard.

"Just take off the locket, Ron. It's not doing anyone here any good." This was about the fifth time that you were asking, and yet he still hasn't even touched it.

"No! Can you just accept that this is what I really feel!" He was yelling as loud as he could and you really were starting to lose it.

"No! No I can't accept it! Do you wanna know why? Because I refuse to believe that this is my best friend. And you know your family would say the exact same thing."

"What would you know about family! You left yours to come here and live a fake life to escape the fact that you are nothing but a filthy little mudblood!"

You stood there, silent. He knew how you felt about leaving your family every year to come to Hogwarts. And yet he still had the state of mind to say that to your face.

"Leave."

"What"

"Leave. Get out of here. Keep wearing that stupid locket for all I care. Just leave."

He didn't even utter a single word before turning around and leaving. You just stood there, and watched until he was out of view. With tears streaming down your face, you turned around to see both Harry and Hermione, who had watched the entire encounter. 

Hermione walked up to you and hugged you, which you gladly returned. Harry, being as awkward as he is, side hugged you and patted your back.

That was the last time that you had seen Ron for weeks. That's right. Weeks. When you told Ron to leave you didn't think he'd actually do it, let alone not come back.

Now, you were in Malfoy Manner and being tortured, along with Hermione, by Bellatrix. Your screams could be heard throughout the entire manner as the filthy words were being carved into your skin.

*No one's POV*

Ron sat in cellar of Malfoy Manner with Harry, mumbling to himself.

"Oh god this is all my fault. I shouldn't have left. Merlin I'm such a bloody git." He'd been repeating those three sentences over and over for the past ten minutes.

"Ron, mate. It's not your fault. We would be captured here either way. It just so happened you're here too." Harry was fed up with Ron's constant mumbling while he was trying to figure a way out. "But you know what is your fault? The pain she's been in for the fast few weeks. You left us and never came back."

"She told me to, so I did." Ron's voice was now very quiet, almost to where you couldn't hear it.

"Because of what you said to her. You know how she feels and that locket was no excuse to say what you did."

They both fell silent for a moment before Harry spoke again. "If you wanna make it up to her, then we better go save her and Hermione."

It didn't take anymore than that for Ron to start thinking of a plan.

*Your point of view*

It had been hours of torture from Bellatrix and the rest of the death eaters, and you were starting to lose hope in ever escaping. That was until you heard the stomping of feet. 

You thought it was just more death eaters there to interrogate you until you heard an all too familiar voice.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM YOU NUMPTIES!!!" It was Ron! He was here to save you? Why would he want to save you, though? He left you.

He snapped you out of your thoughts by dragging you to your feet and running down one of the hallways.

Once you two got down to the end of the hallway, he grabbed you hand. "I know you hate me right now, but you gotta trust me. Okay?"

You didn't even get a chance to respond before you two were apperating out of the manner.

You were in Bill and Fluer's house, away from the danger left in the manner. Guess you were wrong to lose hope after all. And the person who saved you was the last person you'd expect to do it.

A few hours had passed and you were just sitting around with Harry and Hermione, who had escaped apart from you and Ron, resting after what had happened.

"Hey, Y/N. Can I talk to you for a moment?" Ron walked in and asked, catching everyone's attention.

"Yeah, sure." you responded, getting up to meet him.

Once outside, he started a pretty awkward conversation. "Look, I'm sorry for what I said and I'm sorry for leaving."

"Why did you say it?"

"I guess I lost control due to the locket- which I know is no excuse, but-" He didn't get a chance to finish before you cut him off by hugging him.

"I was so worried about you. Even though I shouldn't have been."

He finally hugged you back while saying "I wont leave you again. I promise."

You two just sat there for a second, knowing that he'd never leave again.

Thank you again for another request! I loved writing this one and I'm sorry that it took so long to get done. I hope you enjoyed it.

*REMINDER THAT REQUESTS ARE OPEN*