Not best pleased...

Ember is getting more annoyed with Stefan Salvatore by the minute with his ridiculous maytr complex and don't get her started on Damon Salvatore the vampire has a 'my plans always fail but I think they are good' mentality.

She had finally had enough information to know that Elijah was staggered in their basement and would now be talking matters into her own hands.
She gets up from her seat and pushes her senses out to find Elijah, following the trace of his power down the stairs and when she gets to the room he has been placed, she walks in and pulls the dagger out of his body.
While she waits, Her twin suddenly appears and seems shocked to her.

"What are you Ember?"

"Waiting for this old git to wake up"

Ember gestures her hand towards a desiccated vampire.
After what feels like forever

Suddenly he wakes up. Elena rushes over to him. He's in shock when he sees her

"Elijah"

"Katerina!"

That causes Ember to snort and chuckle at him.

He closes his eyes. Elena gets closer but his body spasms. He gets up and is gasping for air, that is when Ember remembers that this type of Vampire needs to be invited it.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"

He rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. Elena rushes over to him and holds him up, Ember just gets up slowly  and walks towards them.

"I can't...I can't be in this house.

"You're not invited in."

"Then get me out of here."

"Or you could just invite him in?"

Ember voice goes unheard and that makes her irritated....trying to remember this is for Jenna and Jeremy.

Elijah slams into another wall and disappears. Elena runs after him and goes to the front door, by the time Ember gets to the door, Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at Elena to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter.

"What happened?"

"Shh!"

Ember snorts at her attempts to get the powerful vampire to be quiet.

Elena shows him that Stefan and Damon can hear and she whispers.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"

He whispers back

"Can I trust you?"

She gives him the dagger. He takes it, Ember shakes her head and looks at the original in the eye to tell him to be careful which he nods once at her.
T

hey all get into the car and head to the Lockwood Estate.

***********************************

Klaus/Alaric is at the door with Maddox. Katherine is making coffee.

"I'll be back as soon as I can."

Maddox informed the Hybrid because he knows how impatient he can be.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get."

Maddox leaves. Klaus/Alaric closes the door.