Chapter 35: The minestry of magic

C H A P T E R  3 5

T H E  M I N E S T R Y  O F  M A G I C

"The ones that love us, never really leave us"
-Sirius black

• • • • • •

*a little disclaimer before I start this chapter; I changed a LOT of the scenes so most of this doesn't match the movie/book*

"Liv!" Harry screams running down the bridge that him and were walking down. He wraps his arms around her and squeezes her tight.

"I'm so glad you're okay, and I'm so so sorry" he says holding her so tight she could barley breathe. "I never shouldn't believed him"

"It's okay Harry, I understand" Liv smiles at him pulling apart. "I'm just glad you're okay"

The two join the group where they all argue against Harry about how they need to go with him and eventually he gives in. They all hop onto the back of theastreals(that most of them couldn't see).

At the minestry Harry leads them inside. They sneak to the back, wands ready and eyes alert. After many twist and turns they end up in a room.

The room had rows and rows of shelves stacked high. Little orbs sat on the shelves glowing in weird ways. Liv glanced around the room in awe.

"What is this place?" Liv asked her friends going to touch one of the orbs.

"Don't touch it!" Hermione scolded with wide eyes grabbing Liv's hand and pulling her down the path.

"But it looks cool" Liv pouts earning a chuckle from Neville and Ginny. As they continue down Liv heard someone calling her name. She stopped and looked around causing everyone to stop and look at her.

"What's wrong?" Luna asks glancing to Harry and Liv who were both stopped. There were 2 blue orbs nexts to each other that drew the pair in. They looked at each other before grabbing them.

Suddenly noises whoosh all around them. They hold their wands in their hands and back up in a circle. Dark figures with mask surround them all. Liv quickly shrinks her orb and places it in her pocket.

Liv feels a hand interlock with hers and glances up to see Ron. He's looking ahead but squeezes her hand tightly to let her know he's with her. The figures close in before Harry screams run and they all split up.

Ron drags Liv down one of the rows being followed by two figures. Liv spins around still being drug by Ron. She uses her wand to knock some of the orbs of the shelf tripping both the figures and then Ron uses a stunning spell on one of them while Liv transfigured the other one into a rock.