Welcome

Dear Young Demigod,

Dear Young Demigod,

If you are reading this book, I can only apologize. Your life is about to get much more dangerous.
By now, you would have probably realised that you are not exactly normal. This book is meant to serve as a entrance to Camp Half-Blood, a world of demigods that no regular mortal can see. As the heads of Camp Half-Blood, we hope that all the guidelines given to you will help you reach the camp safely. 
The Membership Book contains some tips, tricks, what to do and what not to do, so that you can enter the Camp safe and sound. In Camp Half-Blood, you will learn about Greek Mythology, our heritage, self defence and much more. You will find out that despite being a full fledged fan, you still don't know many things. You will discover how to play different games in the virtual platform. These notes are not meant to scare you, but it is important that you realise just how dangerous the life of a demigod can be.
Chiron has given me clearance to tell you some tips and tricks, tell this to any non-demigod; you will find Clarisse coming after you with an electric spear. Believe me, you do not want that.
Study these pages well, for your adventures have only just begun! May the Gods be with you, young demigod!

Yours truly, 
Head Councellors