15

The rest of dinner is interesting to say the least. Morgan's drinking a little more than she normally would but she wants to drink away the thought of Abby's lips on hers. I kissed a girl and I liked it.... Morgan giggles as the Katy Perry song runs through her head on repeat. All eyes are on her now. "What?"

"I was going to ask you the same question Morg, what's so funny?" Morgan stops smiling, "Nothing, I think I'm just a little buzzed. Who's ready to go dancing?" Jesse leans over to her, "Babe, you sure you're up for dancing?"

"Oh yes babe I'm up for a whole lot more than dancing, but dancing comes first. Let's go to Tunnel." Morgan is up on her feet, "Come on guys, you'll love Tunnel."

When they arrive at Tunnel, Morgan and Abby walk arm in arm to the dance floor. Jordan can't keep his eyes off them. He's not sure what's going on between them but he's almost positive Morgan wants to fool around with Abby. "Jesse can I ask you something? Has Morgan ever been with a girl before?" Jesse turns from the bar, after he orders them all drinks. "No, I don't think so anyway. Why do you ask?" Jordan points at their girlfriends dancing together on the edge of the dance floor. They are definitely having a good time with each other. "Oh wow. Now that's something to see." Jesse says eyeing the way his beautiful girlfriend and her doppelganger grind on each other. "What about Abby?"

"Yeah, Abby's bi, she fucking loves girls. Especially when they're as gorgeous as Morg. That's her weakness." Jesse stares at Jordan. "Your girlfriend is bi-sexual? As in she likes to fuck other women? That doesn't bother you, her fucking someone else?" Jordan shakes his head, "Naw, not if it's another woman, now I wouldn't be okay with another man. But I like seeing her with another woman. It's sexy as hell." Jordan sees the surprise on Jesse's face. "You wouldn't be okay with Morgan fucking another woman?" Jesse thinks about what Jordan just said, "Wait, she lets you watch her when she's with a woman?" Jordan smiles, remembering the last woman Abby brought home for him to fuck in front of her. But he doesn't want to tell Jesse that it's Abby that likes to watch him. "Only once or twice. Abby can be pretty kinky. She likes being watched. It's a model thing I think, always wanting to be watched. Works out for me that's for sure. You didn't answer my question. Would you be okay with Morgan fucking another woman?" Jesse grabs four shots off the bar and Jordan grabs the other four drinks. As they walk towards the dance floor he says, "Yeah I think I'd be okay with Morgan being with another woman. I mean hey, maybe it'd turn into a threesome."

Jesse hands out the shots and Morgan turns to him. He's not sure Morgan needs more to drink though, she looks like she's feeling pretty fucking good. She's definitely looking pretty fucking good. "Have I told you how fucking sexy you are? I get hard every time I look at you tonight. I want to bend you over, yank up that short dress and fuck you until you scream my name." Morgan grinds her ass against his dick. He wasn't lying, he's hard as a rock. She smiles, she loves the effect she has in him. "I'm going to use the restroom, then we're going home to put that huge thing to use." She gives him a quick kiss on the lips and walks away.

"I'm headed back to the bar, you want anything?" Jordan asks Jesse.  "No man, thanks we're good. I think we're going to head home when she gets back. We can't keep up with you New Yorkers."

"Jesse you can't leave before I get at least one dance with you. Come on, keep me company while Jordan goes to the bar." She drags Jesse out to the middle of the dance floor. Jordan doesn't head to the bar though.

When Morgan comes out of the restroom a strong hand grabs her arm and pulls her into a dark corner in the back hallway. She almost screams but she would recognize his scent anywhere. "Were you just going to leave without talking to me at all tonight?" He pushes her back against the wall. One hand cups the side of her face, his mouth is so close to her that his lips brush her ear as he whispers to her, his other hand slides up her dress until it reaches the apex of her thighs. Morgan gasps. "Do you know how crazy you've been driving me tonight? Having to watch my girlfriend touch the woman I love? I never thought it was possible for me to be jealous of Abby. But damnit Morg, I wanted to be her on that dance floor with you." He slides a finger through her wetness, they both moan. Morgan whispers in his ear now, "J if you thought that was something on the dance floor, you should have seen us in the bathroom before we came to the club."

Jordan pushes his finger inside her, she almost cries out from the pure pleasure of his touch. "Fuck Morgan, you're still so tight. I want to fuck you so bad right now. Will you let me?" He asks this as he's pumping his finger into her, making her moan and writhe and push against his hand. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "J, you know we shouldn't be doing this. It's so fucking wrong." But she does nothing to stop him. "And yet, here we are, doing exactly this. And fuck does it feel so fucking right. I'm about to fucking die if I can't be inside you. Morg, please just this once, just let me feel you wrapped around me again." Jordan tries to add a second finger. "J, we can't. Please, stop. No matter how good or right this feels, it's wrong. I'm with Jesse, you're with Abby. This isn't fair to either of them."

Jordan removes his hand from under her dress. He doesn't know what got into him. That's a lie, he knows exactly what got into him, an abundance of alcohol and watching the love of his life practically making out with his carbon copy of her. "I'm sorry Morg. I knew this was a bad idea, me out with you, drinking too much and finally getting the nerve to make a move. Sober me knew better. But drunk me can't deny himself what he wants. And damnit Morgan I suspect I'll want you until the day I die."

He sticks his finger into his mouth and tastes her arousal. "Damn Morg you still taste so fucking sweet."

Morgan wants more. She wants to pull him into the restroom and fuck him in one of the bathroom stalls. She imagines him taking her from behind and holding onto her shoulders as he drives up into her. Deep into her. Deep. Hard. Fast. But she knows she can never allow herself to have more, no matter how much she wants it.