The art of seduction!

She showed me the bathroom. "Okay I guess I can jerk off while taking a shower now" I thought to myself. "Alright, so why don't you go ahead and take a shower, oh put your clothes in this bucket, I'll put them in the dryer" she said "oh uuh.." I hesitated as she didn't walk off after that, and was waiting for me to take my clothes off. "Come on, don't be shy" she said with a laugh. I was a little embarrassed, but then I have a good bod too , and I guess this was my chance to show off, so I went ahead and took them off. " Oh and your trousers too" she said. " Uuh...are you sure" now I was truly embarrassed, cause I had a giant fukin' boner in my pants, but I couldn't say no , cause she seemed to be really forcing me, "I can't do it later, come on help me out here, just put them in the bucket" said she. I turned the other way and stared taking them off slowly to adjust my boxers, so she couldn't see my boner. "Well while you're at it..." She said to herself and then took of her top in a whiff. She was now so much exposed her bra was barely covering anything. I was bummed out, I couldn't keep my penis in my pants no more, and brain had stopped working."uuh...ma'am, you don't.." I stuttered, "oh come on, it's not like you haven't been looking all evening, I can see your boner from a mile away" she said. Her attitude suddenly changed, she was now saying it, she's been doing it intentionally all along, I didn't know how to react. I just stood ther looking at the gorgeous lady infront of me, almost naked, with the thick thighs, heavy breasts, and sexy bod. "I.. I wasn't" "It's okay, you don't have to defend yourself" she said in a sweet tone . Then she came closer to me and said, "can I tell you something", "yes?" I said, she came closer to my ear, her boobs almost touchinf me, and whispered "I don't have a dog" and then she looked at me, and kissed me in my lips. I couldn't control anymore , I groped her and started kissing too. We held each other so tight, and her legs were on my butt, then she slowly put her hand on my penis, and said "we gotta do something about this", "fuck yeah" I replied. She started going down slowly and pulled my boxers down. My cock went flying and hard as a rock, it was right on her face. She touched it gently and then started blowing me. Oh god is this really happening, I'm getting blown by the sexiest person I've ever known, way out of my league, but here I am in her bathroom having her sucking my dick. She was doing an excellent job, twist and blow, although it didn't last vey long, cause I was horned up for the past few hours. She swallowed the whole fukin' load. She laughed and said "you're still hard", then she stood up slowly ,went back and unhooked her bra, it dropped on her feet. Revealing her beautiful and luscious boobs, with small pink nipples. I immediately grabbed them and started sucking on them, she was holding my dick to get it hard again as it was starting to get flaccid. I was squeezing her boobs , they were so soft and squishy, I began kissing her neck then her cheeks and finally to her lips. She started taking off her shorts, and she said to me "I want you to cum in me". "Are you sure" I asked, "it's okay I'm on the pill, I had it specifically for today" she smirked and said. I slowly put my dick in her pussy, I slammed her against the wall and started humping, i told her to hold her hands up , that's how I liked them, she was moaning loudly now, I put my one hand on her waist holding her tight, and another on her breast squeezing it, while kissing her neck. She put her hand on my butt pressing me against her. This went on for some time, "I'm going to cum" she said, "me too" and them began humping even faster , holding one of her thighs in my hand. Finally I had my orgasm the best one yet, she moaned so hard, I kinda moaned  too. We were both breathing heavily then she gave a laugh and said "wow, that was..... Amazing". "Yes it was" I said put her hair over her ear, "So, you wanna shower or what", "fuck yea I wanna shower, and then maybe we can put this matter to bed", we both laughed hysterically.