Part 2. A Budding Relationship.

I went to the back and started cleaning up the dishes from today's fleet. Staring at the bowls and utensils in front of me, all i could think about was how Nendou-chan would be soon eating with the bowls and forks i held in my hands.

I could hear him heading into the back of the shop, his steps inching closer and closer. Butterflies filled my stomach, i could hardly contain the emotions i felt for Nendou. My boss. Just then i realized, maybe he doesn't feel this way about me. I mean, why would he? I drop plates all the time, i even come in late 9 times out of 10, but he keeps me here. That has to mean something right? He has to at least appreciate me as much as i appreciate him.

"Hey buddy what are you doing? Are you that hungry that you're drooling?"

"Ah! Hi boss!"
Shit i didn't hear him come in, i was so dazed out. I must've looked like a fool!

"I'm going to go home now, see you tomorrow"

Wait, don't go! What about our date! What about the ramen we are going to share and that i was going to make to seduce you! Did he not want my ramen? Or is he shy? Oh, Nendou you sly dog. Playing hard to get! Well two can play at that game.

"Um- boss? I'm soo hungry~"
Take the bait....

"Oh.. okay! Go eat something then!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!
He's leaving, my dreams, my hopes, my shrine of him thats tucked in the left corner of my room—with two strands of his hair and a piece of chewed up gum—are all going to be for nothing!

"Wait! Uh, sir could we eat some.. ramen together?"
Got 'em!

"Shure buddy! Why didn't you say so, i'll go make some"

But i was supposed to make it, i was supposed to be Chef Ramsey and cook a delicious meal for you!

I guess this is fine, a meal with my future husband is a success of itself.