Graduation Party

We arrived at the Cullen's house 40 minutes later. I got the girls out and we walked in. "Ma, Dad, where you at" I asked. "Living room" Esme shouted. I picked the girls up and took them to the living room.

I entered and saw every one was there. Lili worked her way out of my arms and ran to Carlisle. "Hey" I said as Clary curled more into my said, scared of all of the new people. "Who's this" Rose asked walking up to us. "This is Clary. My daughter" I said and got confused looked from everyone but Carlisle and Edward. "What" Emmet asked. "I'll tell you later" I said and they nodded.

I spent time introducing her to the family. She loved Rose instantly, and Rose being Rose loved my baby instantly. The girls fell asleep cuddling on the couch. I snapped a quick pick and sent it to Sam.

"So you gonna tell us how that happened" Rose asked. "Not that I'm complaining" she added. I looked over to the sleeping girls "Her mom was one of my closest friends growing up. She asked me to be Clary's god mother while she was pregnant. Two weeks later her father died in Afghanistan, he was in the military. Two months ago she died of Breast cancer and I was given full custody. I had her stay with her aunt on the Maca reservation because it was the only home she knew. Then the other day Quil imprinted on her and we told her she would be moving here after I explained some small details to her and she started calling Sam and I Momma and Daddy" I said to them. "And you two knew about this" Emmet asked Carlisle and Edward and they nodded.

"So we have another niece" Alice said excitedly. "Yes you do" I replied to her. "Oh, I almost forgot. We are having a party this weekend for ours and Bella's graduation" Alice said. "You are gonna make me come, aren't you" I asked and she nodded. "Ok" I said.
———————————————
The rest of the week went by fast. I was at the Cullens helping them get ready for the party that was in a few hours. "Hey, are we almost done" I asked. "Yeah" Alice said.

We finished not long after. "Hey Bella" I said as I sat next to here as people start showing up. "Hey" she said seeming a little distracted. "What's bugging you" I said. "What's with your brother" she asked. "Which one" I asked back. "Jacob" she elaborated. "What did Jake do now" I sighed. "He kissed me, he knows I'm happy and he kissed me. I slapped him, that's how I sprained my hand" she said. "I don't know" I replied.

We partied for some time till I looked over and noticed Jake and Bella talking. "Oh no" I said and made my way over. I noticed Bella got distracted by something and it was Alice. She was having a vision. We walked to here. "What was it" I asked. "The plans changed" she said. "So your not going to Seattle" Bella asked.

Alice took out arms and led us to Carlisle's office. "Hey what's going on" I asked. "There coming. A New Born army" she said. "No" I gasped. "They are" she said. We talked about it for a bit and decided that Jacob and I were gonna talk to the pack about it. Even though Jacob already promised that we were fighting.

We got in the car and I started driving. "Boys listen to me real quick. I tell Sam. I am the only one that he will listen to about this" I said. "How bad is this going to be" Embry asked. "We'll be lucky if we kill the basters without injuries or death. And I mean extremely lucky" I said and they nodded.

We got to the house and we got out. When we went in we went strait to the dining room where the rest of the pack was with the girls. "Girls go to your room and play" I said and they ran out. "What's happening" Sam asked seeing the look on my face. "We have a problem" I said.

"What happened" Paul asked. "There's an army headed here to kill Bella" I said. "Good riddance" Paul responded making Jake growl. "Nock it off now" I ordered Jakob and he bowed his head. "It isn't this isn't a normal army" I said. "Well than what is it" Sam asked. "Our worst nightmare. With a shit ton of casualties. If we don't help the Cullens then they die, we die, the people on the Rez die, and all of forks dies" I said and all the boys looked to me worried. "Shit" Sam said. "We have a meet to train with the Cullens" Jake said. "Ok, boys go home and sleep" Sam said. "Meet here at 2:20am" Jake said and then everyone but Jake left. "I'm gonna take the girls with me so dad can watch them while we're gone" Jake said and I nodded "good idea" I said and he took the girls and left.

"Your not coming" Sam said. "Yes I am Sam. That's final" I said. "Why" he asked. "Because I need to protect out lands, our people. It's why I'm here" I said refuting to the powers and the person I became because of them. "Ok" he sighed. "Let's go to bed" I said to him and he nodded.