Chapter One; ~The Encounter~

Dear Diary,                     time;1;59 am  nov/1/1978  

          Slowly but surely I have made it to the party, but then again I was never one to be social. Olivia  is giving out candy to trick or treaters and being the sober driver, Jude is grinding on another dude, Scarlett has just been pulled in for "Seven Minutes, Heaven or Hell... you decide". God if I knew that I was going to end up alone I would've just stayed at the dorm. But no. I am on the porch waiting for something, ANYTHING to happen but then again life is full of disappointment.

                                 -time skip-

        The last bunch of trick or treaters came by and the party is still raging. Just fucking great. Scarlett has pulled me inside to play spin the FUCKING bottle. Not once has the bottle spun towards me and I am so fucking glad it hasn't. Every dude is either really drunk and horny or just stupid. "I'm leaving-"

        "Noooo*hic* whyyyyy are you go-gonna *hic* leave!?!?! The fun was ju-just getting started!"

      "Sorry, but no. None of this is making me feel better" was the last thing I say before opening the door and walking down the street. But.............. who's that person walking down the street towards me? I grab my pepper spray and my pocket knife. Better safe than sorry.

      As soon as they passed me a notebook fell out."H-hey wait! You dropped something!" They ignored me like everyone else. *picks up the notebook * why the actual fuck am I reading it  for. Oh well. There is just the word "KILL KILL KILL" written all over it. What a fucking psycho.

      I get to my dorm.and change into some COMFY clothes. *a Hoodie that said normal people scare me and a pair of sweats if you must know*I put on Nightmare On Elm Street and slowly fall asleep.
                       -another time skip-

      *BANG-CRASH-THUD* "AAAAAAHH! WTF WAS THAT" I look to see if the movie is still on but the TV is turned off. thank God my dormmates are crazy if they weren't I'd be a classic side character who winds up dead *pick up bat with spikes and nails inbedded into it* YEAH, BURGLERS DONT GOT SHIT ON ME."WHERE ARE YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT?!?!?!"

      A white mask appears from the shadows. I can't even run before the figure has me pinned to a wall with knife in one hand and the other on my mouth. I can see them a little better- the man from earlier. He seems almost 7 feet tall with extreme muscles and a- a mechanic suit?

      *Heavy breathing* I still had the notebook so I opened it to show him that I wasn't gonna tell.....if he could understand horrified muffled words. He stabs me multiple times before writing somwrhing on the wall with blood "Micheal Audrey Meyers"... Wait. Wait..WAIT! The sweet boy I knew was now trying to kill me?!?  I took the notebook  and with my own BLOOD wrote(y/n, m/n, and l/n along with FRIEND as if it will actually matter). He snatched it from my hand letting go of my mouth. "ha- Micheal, it's me! Don't you remember when we were young we would play and you were- no are my best friend?". He banged my head against the wall just once rendering me unconscious but not dead. The last thing I saw was him balling his hands into fists grabbing at his head before walking away.

Dear Diary,                         time:12:37    nov/3/1978

      I woke up in a bright room in a bed that was definitely not mine. I look around the room to see Olivia by my side and the other two knocked out next to her."W-where am I?"

     "DOC SHE'S AWAKE! Ohhhhh thank THE FIRE-Y PITS OF HELL you are ALIVE!*she begins sobbing* I- I- we- we thought we had lost you!".

   "What do you mean? Am I in a hospital? I- oh shit" I exclaimed as I recalled everything from last night. From the party to seeing Micheal fucking Meyers in my dorm to the knock out. "How long have I been out for?"

      "Ms. Y/l/n,  your dormmates found you around 3:06 am on November 1st unconscious and with lacerations all over your body as well as internal bleeding. You would have died from the blood loss within the next couple of hours. You are extremely lucky to even be alive right now." The doctor pointed out.

        They continued on, "we had to preform immediate surgery to stop your internal bleeding and close up your deeper lacerations. You've been in unconscious for about a day and a half now. We would like to keep you under observation for a couple more days to make sure you have no other complications."

      I've always hated hospitals, the smell, the food, and the way I was treated when I was 9 and was ignored unless  I was crying or bleeding. Sure this happened back in Colorado (had a vacation go wrong in December) but I still can't trust nurses or doctors after that. What can I say, "I love the suffering a hospital gave me! I am sooooo happy it happened!" Or some bulshit like that. My best friends are the only one who care about me- fuck Micheal.... missed him so much and I find out that he's not gone he- he's alive and strong but a murderer. Why cruel world why did you ha e to turn the sweet boy I love into a psychopath?!? It hurts me so much just thinking of him and now all of a sudden he's here and and- no. No he isn't. Not the Micheal I knew. That thing that attack me and had almost killed me was not Micheal.  Maybe a deranged man who took his name or a- a- no it was him. Him and his beautiful hazel eyes- is my crush on him back? Is it because I now know that he is alive? How deep is his voice now-Oh shit am I gonna be seen as a mad woman? Oh wel- wait no oh well!?! God I am going crazy. I look back up to see my besties staring at me like I was insane maybe I am? "What?"

      "Ummmmmm. Y/n you were mumbling and seemed to be- ummmm intrigued  with a certain someone.  The doc left us soooooo.....Wanna spill the tea with us? Or are you too shy too?" Scarlett jokingly asked.

       "No judging, right?"

      "no judgment" they all said unanimously

      "You remember how I always mourn Halloween day because I lost my childhood best friend and only crush? Well I saw him in the street when I left the party and...... well..... how do I explain this. Um he broke into our dorm to kill people but I was the only one home watching a horror movie and asleep on the couch. He.. he's Micheal Meyers the one and only. I knew it was him because *whispering*  he wrote something only I knew in my blood. He was gonna strangle me to death but I wrote my name and ummm- haha...  friend next to it... Hahaha I must seem to be such a freak fo-*hic* for  still loving him." I begin to sob as I finish telling them.

      They all hug me but can even get a word out as the doctor has come back." Ms. Y/n, the police are here. They want a word with you... alone."

      "Can I go home afterwords?"

     "That would be leaving against medical advice. But I will have to run a few more tests before you go. We can talk after that."

       Fuccccccccck. I do not want to speak with any cop right now. "Hello, Officer! How may I help you today?" I say in my work voice.

      "Ma'am can me and my partner ask you a few questions"

      "Go right ahead. I have nothing to lose"