XS

It was a normal Saturday night for Will. He got to the club at around 7 pm, earlier than usual, expecting a bigger crowd like on most weekends. He'd already done his warm-up and stretches at home, so the only thing that was left was for him to get dressed. He got to the dressing room, picking one of the empty vanities to set his stuff in front of. He took out the outfit he'd planned for the night out of his duffel bag, laid it out on the table, and went in to dig for his makeup bag.

When he got all his stuff out, he undressed only leaving on the black choker he was already wearing. He carefully rolled the fishnet tights up his smooth-shaven legs, next putting on the black shorts, and finally bending down to lace up the knee-high boots he'd picked. They had a simple stiletto heel and a sole thick and wide enough for him to have enough support while dancing.

After that, he moved on to his makeup, wiping off the eyeliner and foundation he wore on a daily basis. He decided to go for a simple smokey eye and winged eyeliner, knowing it was going to make his blue eyes stick out and also fit the aesthetic of his outfit for the night. He chatted with some of the girls also getting ready around him, asking them about their days and all that.

At around 9 pm he was ready and went on stage for his first performance of the night. It was a pretty basic routine, that served more as a warm-up than anything. A few spins and aerials on the pole, some floor moves, splits, and drops. The crowd wasn't as big as it would be after a few hours, but Will got a fair amount of bills thrown at him, so he was satisfied. He got off the stage and went to the bar to get a whiskey on the rocks. With his drink in hand, he went back to the dressing room to fix his makeup, sipping on the drink while doing it.

Close to 11 pm, Will was finished with the whiskey and ready for his second performance of the night, this one more complicated than the last one. More advanced moves he'd picked up in the years of dancing, that always had an effect on the customers. As he was spinning on the pole he noticed a strange-looking man in the corner of the room. He was dressed in a three-piece suit, that looked custom made, and looked quite out of place in the dirty club setting. He was watching Will quite closely, almost as if he couldn't take his eyes off him.

Will only smirked. It wasn't unusual after all. He was used to many people, regardless of gender, watching him closely as he performed, but the attention was always welcomed and well, a part of the job after all.

But there was something different about the man. His eyes were dark and brooding, and he looked like a very sophisticated man, adding more to the question of what he was doing at a strip club. As Will was nearing the end of his routine, he saw the man get one of the waitress' attention and whisper something to her. She later returned with a glass of red wine. That once again proved how posh the mystery man was, but it also showed that he planned to stay and watch.

After he got off the stage, Will went to get a shot at the bar, where he was approached by Marion.

" Am I going crazy, or was there a guy over there practically undressing you with his eyes."- she motioned for the bartender to also bring her a shot.

" Not much to undress though is there."- Will laughed.

" When you're right, you're right, Angel."- she laughed and downed the shot-" So, you gonna go offer him a dance?"

" Are you suggesting that I'm into older men, Marion."- he gasped, pretending to be offended.

" Oh, you most definitely are, doll, but even if you weren't you should go for it. The man looked loaded."

" In that case, I'm about to go make bank."- he downed his shot.

Will slowly made his way to the man, not wanting to seem too obvious, flirting with some of the other customers on the way. When he finally reached the booth, in which he was sitting, he composed himself for a few seconds before turning on his charm.

" Hey there, sugar."- he said, putting a little southern drawl on the words - " I saw you watching me dance earlier. Did you enjoy it?"- he slid into the booth next to the man and began running his fingers up his arm.

" I most certainly did. You are a creature of divine beauty, my darling."- the man said, a heavy accent evident in his voice. Will felt himself blush at the raspiness of his voice, but continued his act.

" In that case, I believe you'd be interested in a private dance, then?"- he moved his hand to the man's inner thigh. He got a smirk in return and stood up from the couch, gesturing with his finger for the man to follow him.

Will led him to one of the back rooms and grabbed him by the shoulders, positioning him on one of the couches. Will chose a random song, put it on, and started dancing and feeling himself. After a few verses, he straddled the man's lap and started grinding against him. The man in return placed his hands on Will's hips, clearly not wanting to cross any boundaries, which was very much appreciated.

While he danced he took his time to examine his features. There was no denying he was a gorgeous man. High cheekbones and dangerous amber eyes staring back at him. He could lie and say that he didn't find himself easily distracted and flustered by those features, but no one would even believe him. He bent down and started peppering kisses on the man's neck, biting just hard enough to leave a bruise and make the man underneath his hiss in pain and arousal. Feeling how hard they both were, he let out a shaky breath.

" You can touch me if you want."- he said a little out of breath.

" My darling, if it were not for our current position and circumstances I would have loved to absolutely ravage you."- the last part was almost growled and Will moaned. He felt strong hands slide from his hips down, cupping and squeezing his ass, making him hiss and moan in pleasure.

This wasn't what usually happened when he was giving someone a lap dance. It mostly ended with people coming in their pants and profusely apologizing after, never was it this pleasurable for both parties.

" Oh, yeah, what would you do with me, Daddy?"- the pet name seemingly came out of nowhere, but Will didn't miss the way the man's eyes darkened when he said it.

" I would take you in as many positions as I can think of. Bend you over a table and fuck you, make you ride me, put my cock in your pretty little mouth and watch you gag on it."- his hands slithered to the front of his shorts, undoing the button, and pulling down the zipper. Will was a panting, moaning mess above him, his own cock begging to be touched. He sat up on his knees long enough to slide down his shorts and fishnets, exposing his leaking cock, and sitting back down again.

" Look at you."- he cooed and took the other's throbbing cock, giving it a few pumps-" So hard and desperate for me."- he continued stroking Will with one hand, the other palming his ass. After a few minutes, Will let out a yelp.

" I'm so close, oh, I'm so close, Daddy."- he rocked his hips back and forth, craving the touch.

" That's it, baby, come for me, come for Daddy."- he whispered into Will's ear and Will came with a gasp all over the man's designer suit. After he collected himself and realized his mistake, he quickly reached out for a towel to clean both of them, apologizing in the process.

" No need to fret, dear boy,"- the man covered Will's hands, stopping his frantic movements.

After both of them looked at least a little bit decent, the man slipped three hundred dollar bills into Will's hand and turned to leave.

" No, that's way too much. I only charge 30 for a dance."- Will turned towards him.

" I insist. Your company tonight was heavenly."- and with that, he was gone.

Will looked at the money in his palm, noticing a business card slotted between the bills.

" Doctor Hannibal Lecter"- he read out loud- " looks like this won't be our last meeting."- he shoved the card and the money into his pocket and left the room.