Chapter 2

At the base everyone had just woken up and found the message Knock Out left but were confused since they were all at base.

"If we're all here who sent the distress signal?" Asked Arcee.

Then they noticed Starscream wasn't there and figured he was the one who sent the distress call. Since they none remember seeing him come back to base and it was still night.

Then they saw the seeker standing outside the base having a staring contest with the same horned owl Knock Out had seen earlier.

The seeker had just gotten back from flying a while ago. But explained that he hadn't seen Knock Out.

Now everyone was worried.

"We must find Knock Out for I fear he may be in grave danger." Said Optimus Prime. Guessing the red medic may have been lured into some kind of trap.

So they all went out to look for him to make sure he was OK.

_

Meanwhile Knock Out woke up and realized he couldn't move and felt chains on top of him. But he was having trouble just keeping his optics open.

And his audio receptors hurt and it felt like something was attached to them but his servos were strapped down by the chains.

He felt so weak and out of it and couldn't figure out why. He could see humans were there but couldn't get his vision to focus everything looked dark and fuzzy.

He was having trouble focusing on anything. Knock Out was scared he didn't know who these humans were or what they wanted with him.

He couldn't even focus enough to make out their faces. He didn't know why he felt so out of it. He couldn't even rise his helm up.

The humans were setting up some kind of equipment and Knock Out knew whatever it was for wouldn't be good.

"He's not gonna fight us is he?" Asked one Scientist.

"No the EMP should keep him under control. We have it set up so the EMP waves are being feed directly into his audio receptors." Another one explained.

"It'll keep him docile so we'll be free to work." He added.

"No...please..don't..do..this..." Knock Out tried to beg them but his voice was so weak it could barely be heard, kept cutting out and fell on deaf ears.

The next thing Knock Out knew he felt himself being drilled into and started letting out cries of pain. But was too weak to struggle or protest.

Then they started spraying different types of gas into his now open wounds trying to see what effect it would have on his circuits.

Poor Knock Out was now in agony and trying to beg them to stop. Then he felt a hose being put into his tank.

As soon as he felt whatever was in that hose enter his system his optics rolled shut as he went limp. But was still conscious enough to feel what they were doing to him.

Poor Knock Out just knew they were going to kill him at this rate. He couldn't move to try to stop them. He couldn't even open his optics now.