Ghost Hunting

Tommy and tubbo spend their summer in tommys' uncle's unoccupied house in the woods, and said house is haunted by ghosts of phil, wilbur and techno.

_______________________________

3rd person POV

"OI tubbo you got all your bags?!" Tommy had yelled from across the house grabbing his own bags. "Yeh tommy I'm coming down!" Tubbo came running downstairs holding two bee bags in his hands.

"Ok I'll go get my uncle tell him were ready to go just put your bags in the car." Tubbo nodded running out the front door and tommy running into the kitchen finding his uncle scrolling through his phone at the counter.

"We're ready to leave" his uncle looked up at him and nodded. "Are you sure you want to stay there for the summer, it's pretty creepy there's a reason its unoccupied." Tommy nodded. "Yup it'll be exciting and me and tubbo get to spend the summer alone together"

Tommy had finished his statement walking out the front door sitting in the back beside tubbo. "Are you excited tubbo?" Tommy asked turning his head to look at tubbo. "Absolutely!" Tubbo smiled, starting bouncing up and down in his seat.

-time skip to when they arrive-

"Ok you two be safe, and I'll be back to bring you some supplies as food and stuff like that." Tommy nodded and waved as did tubbo as his uncle drove out of the driveway.

"Ok tubbo let's head inside." Tommy opened the door for tubbo and tubbo walked in looking around the living room, tommy right behind him. "wow it's so pretty." Tubbo exclaimed.

"Let's look around the rest of the house before we do anything." Tubbo nodded and he set off for the upstairs. Tommy walked through the rooms downstairs. Everything in here is in pretty good condition except for the thick blanket of dust covering all the furniture in the different rooms. 

After a couple hours of searching and cleaning they both met in the living room and was sitting on the couch, of course after vacuuming it. :i say we did pretty good today tubz." Tommy looked to tubbo. "Agreed" Tubbo nodded and stood up. "tommy do you just want to have take out and all since all the food in here is bad?" Tubbo asked "Sure." Tommy agreed standing up aswell. 

"Im gonna play some music if thats ok." Tubbo nodded pulling his phone out and dialing a number and walking out of the living room. Tommy walks over to a record player and looks at the different records, finding one that was named 'your city gave me asthma' he thought it looked cool and it was a whole album so he shrugged and put in the record player.

And to say the least after listening to the first song he loved this mans music. He sat there through the whole album halfway through tubbo had joined him aswell..

Wilbur POV

I watched tommy and tubbo (I learned their names after they kept yelling at eachother) listen to my music and they wouldn't stop talking to eachother about how much they had enjoyed the album. I felt ecstatic to say the least. I was so happy while i just watched the two boys dance to the music. "They're still here?" i heard techno say behind me. "Yeah and look they enjoy my music." I said.

"Hey wil, techno." Phil floated towards the two of us and sat down on the couch. "Aww Will They seem to be enjoying your music." Phil smiled and techno frowned. "UGhhh i know he won';t shut up about it." Techno growned. "Well i'm gonna say hi." I  smiled floating closer to the boys. "I'm gonna scare them." Techno said with an evil smirk. " just don't scare them too much techno.

Tommy and tubbo had finally taken a seat on the couch trying to catch their breath from dancing. I made my self visible and said "Hi!" Tommy and tubbo looked at eachother and smiles. "Hello!" Tubbo got up looking at wilbur. "Your not scared of me?, i'm a ghost." Tommy smiled and also stood up. "Why would we be scared i mean if anything its fuckin cool that the rumors are true." 

 "Well if that's the case.. Techno and phil why don't you introduce yourselves." Suddenly two translucent figure popped up next to wilbur. "Heyyy, i was gonna scare you guys but its not fun when you guys aren't scared go ghosts." Techno had said. "Thats techno, and this is phil." I pointed to phil after techno. "Nice to meet you." Tommy and Tubbo looked at each other and looked back at the ghosts. "This is going to be a fun summer"

__________________________________________________

Hi I'm back and i can't promise i will have a constant upload schedule because of school and all that but i promise  i will try my best to get chapters out.

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a good morning/day/night!!