7🐝

🎋The longing of the heart began to come to the tongue,

You saw and life began to smile,
Was it the end of love or my madness,
In every aspect, your eyes began to appear🎋

You saw and life began to smile, Was it the end of love or my madness,In every aspect, your eyes began to appear🎋

Zoya pov:

Abhi put down the file and looked up at me.

Abhi(Raising his eyebrows) : Why didn't you bring the file which I had asked you, instead you brought the other one.

Hey baghwan!

I got so scared of him. What if he will get to know what happened to that report because while I was drinking water I accidentally spilled water on that file which caused the papers wet which are in that file.

I tried my best to dry it but it didn't work out. Suddenly, I got an idea and searched for my hair dryer which was always in my bag. I took the dryer from my bag and started drying the papers, but in the process of drying those papers, they got crumbled.

Hey baghwan!

Mujhe bachalo iss devil se..I mentally begged to god.

(hey god...please save me from this devil)

I was biting my nails anxiously while my legs were shaking with fear. He riveted his eyes down my body. His gaze again went to my face. I was fiddling under him while pinching my lips.

He got up and came towards me slowly like a lion and I am his food. He has held my wrist harshly while twisting it a little giving me pain.

"Abhi, leave me. It's paining" I hissed at him.

But he didn't, instead he pulled me closer to him while gritting his teeth and said..

Abhi(deadly): Don't raise my anger more Zoya. So, answer to my question.

I kept mum because there is no way I am going to tell him that what happened to that report.

Abhi(shouted): Maine tum se kuch pucha tha...

(I asked you something)

I got goosebumps when I heard his dangerous yelling at me and brutally pulled me even more closer to him.

Hey bhagwan! please save me from his rage. I was mentally praying to God.

I was searching for ideas to get out from his tight hold. Luckily, Kunal Bhai & veer Bhai barged in without knocking. He pulled away from me quickly.