EᑭIᒪOGᑌE

Jungkook squirmed in his bed, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

"Tae?" Jungkook yelled. 

"Yes baby kook?" Taehyung popped out his head from the bathroom door and smiled at the younger affectionately.

"I swear to god, don't call me that" Jungkook pouted cutely.

Taehyung was now leaning on the door frame. "Why? It's cute."

"Last night wasn't cute, Taebear..." Jungkook looked away blushing.

Taehyung giggled. "Are you sore from last night?"

"Uh Huh, a little bit. Though it will be fine." Jungkook again laid in his bed. "Did I ever said how hot you are?" 
He said eyeing Taehyung. 

Taehyung smiled softly and went near Jungkook. "Does last night count?" He chuckled. 

"Tae..." Jungkook slapped Taehyung on his arm lightly.

"Alright...Let me carry you to the washroom and how about we have a breakfast date outside?" Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook furiously sat up again nodding his head with a big smile. "Yes!" 

Taehyung walked up to the younger and leaned down to carry him. 

"I can walk but since you are this kind then why not." 

Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose and smiled when Jungkook threw his hands over Taehyung's neck and pecked him on his lips.

Taehyung carried him to the bathtub.

"Can you wait downstairs?" Jungkook asked.

"Um why?" 

Jungkook shook his head. "No reason, just wait downstairs."

"As you say baby kook.." 

"Tae..." Jungkook whined and the older one cooed at him.

"Alright doll."

Jungkook facepalmed but actually he was blushing.

He was still the same...

Their relationship was still the same even after 2 years and soon it was going to be their 3rd anniversary. 

Two year ago, Taehyung had to return back to The States as he planned to settle in Seoul permanently, his home was here, his family was here, more importantly Jungkook and his memories were here.

So It took him, atleast Three months before he could settle permanently in Seoul with Jungkook.

Because of Jungkook's 'Three month vacation' he had to work overtime, still it was fine according to him, but what made him sad was that Taehyung would be away from him for a few months. Still they handled it quite maturely, knowing the time zones were different. Also to mention those Three months were the worst moments for both of them. They missed each other in their arms too much to be away from the other. 

When Taehyung was away from him, he got pretty close with Namjoon and Hobi. He mostly used to stay in Namjoon's house and whenever he missed Taehyung too much he used to be back in Tae's Apartment, snuggling in Taehyung's favourite soft purple blanket which smelled too much like him.

You may ask how Hobi and Jungkook got close, It was because of the time when Taehyung saved Hobi from his enemies and as for that he apologised, Taehyung really idolised him deep inside.

So after talking with Namjoon, by meaning 'talking' he pursued him.

Namjoon was being really reluctant about Hobi but as time passed, he realised Hobi really changed for good, since he was never bad from the start he just used to follow orders from Seokjin indirectly, Through his men.