( 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 ) ━ ❝...Lie ❞

❗️

( 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅 )
━ ❝...Lie ❞

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ━ 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘺?

𝗧𝗛𝗘 last thing Charlotte Lenney wanted was to be woken up at 11am after a night out, but of course her brother and his group of friends didn't care about her wants. The brunette yawned, stumbling into the kitchen, still in her pyjama shorts and tank top, "Could you lot be any fuckin' louder?" Charlotte grumbled, clicking the kettle on.

"Oi, lass, make us a coffee whilst your there would ya?" Will quizzes, she nods, grabbing five mugs from the cupboard.

"Wait, where's Alex and George?" Charlotte asks, glancing between James and her brother.

"Late as always, we've got the lie detector geezer coming in ten so they best hurry up" Will shook his head, setting up the camera's on the dinning room table.

"Lie detector test? Well I've gotta stay for this shit show" She hums, pouring coffee into four of the cups, throwing a tea bag in the other.

Charlotte waits for the kettle to boil, pouring water into each drink, adding the amount of sugar required and a bit of milk, she jumps back slightly, as the front door opens, revealing Alex and George.

"What time do you call this?" James raises his brows, barely looking up from his phone.

"Don't even look at me, this dickhead couldn't decide what to wear" George shakes his head, throwing his rucksack on the sofa.

"Getting bullied again, Al?" Charlotte grins at the man, offering him the mug of tea.

"Thanks 'Lottie, least someone takes care of me" Alex gives a small smile, taking a seat on burgundy sofa of The Lenney's apartment.

Charlotte passes the mugs around, taking a seat next to Alex on the sofa, a packet of bourbons in hand, "So, lie detector? What kinda bullshit questions have you guys got?" She asks, dipping a bourbon into Alex's tea, swinging it into her mouth before it got soggy.

"Oh the usual, drugs, cheating, porn category's, weird sexual fantasies" Alex shrugs his shoulders, taking a bourbon from Charlotte's packet.

"Oi, gis' one!" Will shouts, indication to the packet of biscuits between the two, Charlotte flips him the middle finger, instead taking another for herself and dunking it in Alex's drink.

"Your a right bitch you" Will mutters, jumping up at the sound of a knock on the door, "Right, you, Mrs, can fuck off!" He points to Charlotte, who rolls her eyes.

"Get fucked, I'm putting a jumper on and I'll be back to watch" She stands, passing Alex the packet of biscuits.

She disappears for a moment, finding the first hoodie on her floor, the bright white 'Internet Sensation' jumper fell well below her knees, despite her brother being over well above 6 foot tall, Charlotte was just over 5"1.