『𝟷𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜』

• Charlie
She tries to be calm about it but when the demon flirts with you she will ask them lightly to go away. But if they denied, she will go to her demon form and tell them to fuck off. When they do she will be back for being a pure bean.

• Angel Dust
When he saw a demon that he does not know talking with you he will be part of it and wrap his arms all around you and give you kisses that they know that they are a thing. But when the demon tries to flirt with you, Angel knows it's the hell they can do whatever their sinful minds want. Then Angel Dust became jealous because he does not like when some demon tries to hit on his love. So he wrap his love around his arms and glare at them to fuck off.

• Sir Pentious
When he gets jealous, boy that demon better not be flirting with you or he will shoot them with his ship. After he did that, he comes back to a soft noodle.

• Charri Bomb
She will come out of nowhere in the conversation and asked what were you two talking about. 

• Vaggie
 She will became over protective because she would never let them steal her best lover.

• Alastor
Boi they will be dead in a second with a blink of a eye.

• Niffty
She doesnt mind if its a friend. if someone tried to flirt with you she will hit them with a broom-

• Husk
he wouldent mind if it was a old friend, if someone tried to flirt with you. He will just throw a beer bottle and tell them to fuck off.

----

sorry if I didnt update a lot its because im loosing interest. I just got into Willys Wonderland so its hard for me to continue with this Hazbin Hotel story qwq