Kiyotaka's confession I

The situation with Matsushita the other day, and before that, the problem with Horikita and Ichinose. As well as the establishment of a cooperative relationship with Chairman Sakayanagi, Chabashira-sensei and Mashima-sensei.

"Oh no," I muttered.

"Cooperative relationship with Sakayanagi are you perhaps betraying us??" Random class D defective.

(won't be naming them, I don't want to make Miyamoto, Shinohara, and Ike's reputation even worse than now it is now so imma stick to random D defect :) )

"Didn't you hear him mention the homeroom teachers, it's obviously related to the fight between classes" Sakayanagi shouted.

"Why are even defending him?"

"Yeah that's even more suspicious"

"If you consider stating facts is suspicious, then you really are defects," Arisu said sounding a little irritated.

"But really Ayanokouji-kun what was the content of this cooperative relationship," Horikita asked.

'Uugh this is so troublesome' Kiyotaka thought.

'It's showing from the other me's point of view, sad him, his normal life's gonna blow up. But wait that Zetsubo guy didn't say that it will be from Kiyotaka's perspective's only, so there is a possibility of mine being shown, uugh this will be troublesome' Kiyone thought.

"I just had a problem with the school" Kiyotaka answered.

As some defects tried to talk they were cut by the video.

Also, the conversation with Acting Director Tsukishiro. Many things happened around me during the spring break.

"So it's really a problem with the school" Kei said with a bit of a loud voice, but not too loud so it can sound like it just slipped from her mouth.

'It really saved me from so much trouble, good work Kei!!' Kiyotaka thought.

murmurs and whispers can be heard across the theatre.

"But what is this problem anyway?" a random defect said.

"Hey, if It's a matter with the school you have no right to ask him" Chabashira-sensei said.

'bam now everyone will shut up, they can't argue with a teacher, other than probably Horikita and highly classed students, students at the middle can't do anything against a teacher' Kiyotaka thought.

First of all, I had to remain vigilant about Tsukishiro. Unlike other problems, ignoring him will only cause the situation to worsen. The next thing I know, I might be receiving a dropout notice.

Therefore, right now, the only thing I could do was to cooperate with the other teachers to try to respond to that.

'what did he even do?' a random defect thought.

That person said someone from the white room would be enrolling into this school. Although this is not something that was guaranteed to happen, the possibility was high.

"White room?" Haruka said with a puzzled face.

'what even is this white room I had heard the acting director say that Ayanokouji-kun is from the white room, so i it a place? or some kind of a facility?' Ichinose was lost in thought

Tsukishiro could not casually enter the corridors or classrooms at any time he wanted, so he could only attack me through indirect means, such as exams.