21

Clair's pov:
Slowly we made our way to advanced math. It's not a class I look forward to at all. Not only is it rather boring, but the teacher is extremely weird and makes me rather uncomfortable the whole time. The second we step into the classroom Angela squeezes my hand in encouragement before we all take a seat in the back. To my irritation both Emmet and Edward scoot their desks onto mine. Not that I don't like them closer to me, but I am pretty sure that we will get in trouble for doing so. The teacher after all is an annoying man, not to forget creepy. I could feel his eyes on me right from the moment we stepped into the room. It makes me shudder in awareness that he keeps on looking all over my body while his eyes get darker in lust and want.
„Shh, everything is fine my love. We won't allow him to do anything to you." Emmet softly whispers as he caresses my arm to comfort me some more. Alone his statement makes me feel safer. Knowing that as long as they are close by I am fine. They surely wouldn't allow anyone to hurt me, they promised me that yesterday already. So with a few more deep breaths and a thankful smile towards Emmet I try to calm down to the best I can. When the bell rings I look slightly concerned to the door. Jasper still hasn't returned to my side as he said he would.
„He is already walking to our classroom. Only a few seconds and he will be here too." Edward says and kisses my forehead lovingly. Just then the door gets opened and a softly smiling Jasper enters, completely ignoring the teacher who is scolding him for his tardiness. But Jasper simply walks towards me and stops in front of my table. Slowly he leans down and pecks my lips after winking at me. Giggling lightly at his cheekiness only gets me weird looks from everyone else in the classroom. Angela however only gives me a thumbs up before focusing back to the front. Jasper, bless his heart scoots his desk slightly backwards and sits down so I am now completely shielded from the teachers sight. This makes me sigh in pure relief and immense thankfulness for my mates. Hearing the annoyed sound from the teacher makes me scurry slightly down to be even more invisible to him.
„I don't care what you think or would prefer. You are here to teach advanced math. Not to eye rape your students." Edward growls lowly yet threateningly towards the teacher. Since I don't want him nor any of my other mates to get in trouble I softly pat both Edwards and Emmets hands while mumbling towards Jasper that it's fine.
„What did you just accused me off!?" the teacher nearly shouts our way. Making me flinch at the loudness of his voice as well in slight fear what might will happen now.
„You heard my brother and we also have some evidence that you did just that as well as the scene from yesterday. I am sure you remember that you even said yourself how you have given her the sheet from the class above us. Only to have a reason to have her to yourself while in detention." Emmet states matter of factly and a wide smirk plastered on his face that they for sure have the upper hand here. This statement also seems to baffl the teacher since he curses under his breath how this is impossible for them to know and that he won't give up till he has me in his fingers. At hearing that I feel the threat run ice cold down my body. Why would he be such a creep!? I thought teachers are supposed to be checked out to know there isn't an abuser and so on within the schools.
„What did you just say!?" Edward asks and stands up straight with murder in his eyes. Jasper also stood up, his whole body shaking in furry.
„Angela? Do us a favor and get the headmaster. This will end now. It after all has been going on way too long already!" Emmet says to a wide eyed Angela. One quick look towards my huddled and frightened Form however seems to do the trick, since she right afterwards stands up and leaves to do as asked.
„Come here my love." Emmet softly says and very carefully gets me out of my seat and sits me down on his lap instead. Me being me, I quickly cuddle myself into his strong chest. If it would be possible I would completely hide my body in his, but this is the next best thing i guess. His strong arms circle around my body to hold me tightly. Making sure I understand that he won't allow anyone to come close enough to hurt me. The loud and booming voice from the teacher still make me stay alarmed at all time but I do try to instead concentrate more on Emmets hand that keeps on caressing my back and his softly whispered words of encouragement in my ear. When the door gets thrown open I can hear our headmaster demand an explanation on what had just occurred from the teacher as well as the whole class. After Edward explains what had happened from his point of few the teacher yet again starts to yell around at how ungrateful we all are and that he is the best teacher here in this school.
„Miss Baker? Please follow me to my office. It seems like this whole thing was done to you. So I would really like to talk to you about it. Maybe you could make sense to this." the headmaster softly states. Seemingly recognizing my state of panic.
„Mister Cullen? I would also appreciate it if you and your brothers could come along as well. It's clear to see that you helped Miss Baker and even tried to sooth her." he adds after a few seconds of me not even moving one muscle. Emmet softly kisses my forehead to reassure me that everything is going to be fine and that they won't leave my side at all. When I nod my head slightly, he slowly stands up, me still in his arms and starts to walk after the headmaster. To be honest, I don't look foreword to this conversation. Not at all.