•3•

The sun's rays fell upon his desk, making the small frame beside his bed shine just like the three friends smiled in it back then. He got up with a soft raspy groan. His hair turning a shade of reddish-brown and his eyes sparkled in a soft brown shade complimenting his honey-coloured skin.

It was a beautiful feeling. To be back and lead a normal life. But provided, he just hoped Seojun had forgiven him. Which he doubted. He left him when he needed him the most. But it was not in his nature to offer for help when he himself was helpless. He sighed.

He got up to wash and wear his uniform. The cotton shirt felt soft against his skin. The plum coloured coat to top it off with a tie. He found his uniform quite comfortable. Also he looked dashing. Which he wasn't surprised with but he could careless of his looks. He ate breakfast and walked down the road to the bus and then to the college.

⚛⚛⚛

The first thing he witnessed was Seojun climbing off his bike. His petite waist seemed to stand out in the uniform. His legs were thin as usual with his hair parted both ways and his grey eyes sharply scanning through the mob of students surrounding him. When...their eyes met.

Suho quickly turned around and walked away before Seojun could call him out. That was when he bumped into someone again. It was that girl, "Do you honestly just don't see or are you doing this on purpose?" The girl looked up and her eyes went wide. Her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of the water as she saw him staring intently at her.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to." Suho just sighed and continued to walk away until he abruptly stopped as he saw Soojin. Kang Soojin. The girl he was supposed to be engaged after his college. She smiled at him but he just walked off with a scowl on his face.

Seojun on the other hand saw the interaction and walked up to Jugyeong. Trapping her against the wall right infront of Soojin, because right now, he was curious. "What'd you do to him?" Jugyeong looked at him with a surprised expression. Before she could answer, he walked off. He was angry. For no apparent reason. Or was that bitterness actually jealousy?

His thoughts got cut off as he entered the class room. A boring session ahead. Or...maybe not. They were assigned to group assignments. And surprisingly Seojun, Jugyeong and Soojin had to guide the new studen, Lee Suho for the project. Meaning a group study session. (Clichè and study session reference from the drama but I'm actually running out of ideas on how to develop their interaction :{)

Suho didn't say anything as he just sat down looking through his book. When Jugyeong walked up with a strawberry juice in her hands and a big smile on her face she asked, "Your number." Her phone on her outstretched hand infront of her. "Why?" Suho asked with his cold face. She looked at him in disbelief. "Are you planning on doing telepathy for this project?"

Suho didn't say anything and took it and punched his number in. Jugyeong hummed and grabbed it back with appreciation. Seojun who sat afar scoffed at that. She really reminded him of Seyeon, that pink milk and personality of hers. How did he never notice that. And the way Suho was opening up to her so fast was actually disturbing in an odd way.

He stood up with a loud noise and walked off the classroom. The students used to his sudden outbursts, payed their own attention. Suho sat on his spot with  confused eyes looking at the door from which Seojun had just left.

— ⚜To be continued⚜ —