Chapter 3- Alpha Kim

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Chapter 3 - Alpha Kim

No one's Pov

Taehyung's pack was not really that far from the pack member where Jungkook was staying with his family...Yoongi stopped the car in front of a big mansion... Jungkook's parents and brother looks shocked at the mansion...while Jungkook just sighed.

" Aren't you amused to see our mates house " Rufus asked Jungkook " No, mansion is beautiful, but I care for about his people are leaving in here " Jungkook mumbled under his breath...which somehow Yoongi heard and smiled secretly.

When Yoongi lead his eyes on the beautiful Omega for the first time, He knew he is different and unique... something is really different about him.. different from other omega's " Follow me " Taehyung said to them....They all followed Taehyung.

Yoongi glance at Jungkook and felt him Nervous " Don't worry...they all will be nice...of course your mate is kinda lifeless walking body...but don't that bad " Jungkook smiled a little...at least Yoongi tried to joke a little...Gong Yoo was looking around the mansion with a smirk.

They followed Taehyung until they came to a halt...They were standing in the centre on the mansion entrance " Taehyung! Finally you're back " A woman, in her late 40's came running towards Taehyung and hugged him tightly...Who smiled a little and hugged her back .

" I was so scared " She said pulling away from the hug " I'm fine Eomma..... don't worry " Taehyung said to her, with a faint smile " Kim Norhee, Taehyung's mother " Yoongi whispered to Jungkook...Who made a mental note to remember her name.

" She looks really young " Jungkook whispered back to Yoongi, who chuckled and nodded his head " Yes, She really take care of herself " Jungkook smiled a little looking at Norhee, who was talking with Taehyung, Jungkook noticed the love Norhee's eyes holds for Taehyung.

Norhee's eyes fall on Jungkook and his family, She frowns " Who are they?" She asked in a gentle tone... Taehyung glances at Jungkook " He is my mate...and it's his family " Norhee's lips curved into a wide smile.

" Finally! You found your mate...and cute one!" Norhee attacked Jungkook with a tight hug, Jungkook was taken back " Cute, but I don't believe him " Taehyung thought to himself " You should, he is your mate " Khan said to him, but once again Taehyung ignored him...Jeonhee and Beogyeom smiled.

Gong Yoo was too busy looking around the mansion to notice Norhee hugging Jungkook, Norhee pulled away from the hug and looks at Jungkook " Your smell is different....Omega? " Norhee exclaimed happily....Norhee always loved Male Omega's.

She is happy to know that her son's mate is an omega " Where are those brats and Noona?" Taehyung asked her, who turns toward Taehyung " They went out to see Namjoon's fight...will be back till dinner " Norhee said " What's your name Boy?" Norhee asked Jungkook with a soft smile.