2 faced man

we walk down a long staircase to an empty room with pillars around it. The Mirror of Erised is in the middle of the room, and a man is standing before it. It is Quirrell. me and Harry yelp and grab our scar.

"You?" I say as Professor Quirrell turns around. 

"No. It can't be...Snape. He was the one-" Harry couldn't finish his sentence because Quirrell cut him off.

"Yes. He does seem the type, doesn't he? Next to me, who would suspect, p-p-poor s-stuttering Professor Quirrell?"

"B-but, that day, during the Quidditch Match, Snape tried to kill Harry," I say.

"No, dear girl. I tried to kill him! I wanted to kill you too but I could only concentrate on one, And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded. Even with Snape muttering his little counter-curse".

"Snape was trying to...save me?" Harry asked.

"I knew you two were a danger right from the off. Especially after Halloween".

"Th-then you let the troll in," I say.

"Very good Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running to the dungeon, he went to the 3rd floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again. He rarely left me alone". Quirrell turns back to the mirror and Harry and I's scar hurts. "But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone. Never. Now...what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?"

I hear a raspy voice "Use the boy, the girl is too powerful".

"Come here, Potter, now!"

Harry walks forward shakily. I stand in front of him.

"Don't. Touch. My. Brother. Harry like the voice said, I am more powerful so I will go whether he likes it or not"

I start to walk forward towards the mirror.

"I said your brother!"

"well, that's not gonna happen so suck it up because apparently you want us both dead so I'd say it doesn't really matter" I say. I hear the voice again

"Just use the girl"

"Tell me. What do you see?" He asks.

I look in the mirror. I see me and Harry. Harry's mirror self brings his hand into his pocket and takes out a red stone! The mirror selves wink and the mirror Harry puts the stone back into my reflections pocket. Very subtly, I reache into my pocket. There is a lump. I gasp.

"What is it?! What do you see?!" He yells

"m-me and H-Harry are shaking hands with Dumbledore. we've won the house cup". I hear the voice once again.

"She lies".

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!"

I hear the voice again "Let me speak to her".

"Master, you are not strong enough".

"I have strength enough for this". Harry starts to walk towards me as Quirrell unwraps his turban and on the side opposite his face, another face is planted. It is Voldemort who appears kind of like a snake. He stretches out and faces Me and Harry via the mirror. "Hailey and Harry Potter. We meet again."

"Voldemort" Me and Harry both say.

"Yes. Do you see what I have become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something, that conveniently enough, lies in your sisters pocket!"

"Harry run!! He's gonna use you to make me give him the stone!!"

Harry turns and runs.

"Stop him!" Quirrell snaps his fingers and fire erupts all around the room. Harry is stuck.

"Do I need to repeat myself? Don't. Touch. My. Brother" 

"Don't be a fool! Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?!"

Me and Harry both shake our head "Never!"

"Haha. Bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, Harry and Hailey, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back". In the mirror, our parent's faces appear. "All I ask for is something in return". I take the stone from my pocket. "That's it. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!" He says as our parents vanish.

"You liar!" We scream.

"Kill the boy!" He screams.

"NOT! MY! BROTHER!!!!" I scream blocking Harry.