Something Aches

3rd Person POV

"Huh-" Yaguchi turned to Tamura, visibly confused about what the other has just asked him while Tamura saw no point in being confused

"I asked you; why did you kiss me back?"

Yaguchi sighed as he saw Tamura's ocean blue eyes staring at him; more seriously than ever. He didn't know what to say as he himself didn't know why he kissed back. 'Follow your instincts'... Yeah... That's what he did

"I don't know.." he let out with a sigh. Tamura's eyes widened as he sat up "You don't KNOW!? HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT KNOW!?" He basically roared the words out.

"I told you I don't know already. So cut the crap. We both regret it anyway so why bother talking about it instead of just forgetting?" Yaguchi didn't bother to act all nice at this point. He felt really angry at Tamura for some reason.

"Who said I regret it? I would never regret kissing you. I won't ever regret it either." Tamura gazed away as the words slipped out of his mouth. Yaguchi didn't bother saying anything else. He just huffed and stood up; taking his pajamas and going in the bathroom to change. Tamura changed to his pajamas as well and went to bed. He trying too hard to sleep that he couldn't sleep because of trying too hard if that makes sense.

Yaguchi laid next to him in the bed, as far from him as possible that he almost felt like he was gonna fall.

"Yaguchi." Tamura couldn't help but call out his crush's name with a cracking voice. Almost sounding like he's about to cry.

"What is it?" Yaguchi asked with a pale voice. Tamura sighed "I sure don't regret kissing you. What I regret is making you feel bad."

Tamu hated admitting to his emotions. Being open with his emotions meant too much talking and ughhh
Yeah yeah
Hiding was easier. Plus, it's so fucking lame to actually be honest with his feelings. At least from his point of view it was

Yaguchi didn't reply his statement. He just sighed and turned around, seemingly falling asleep soon after. Tamura didn't know what to feel about the non-response he got. Not that he wasn't expecting Yaguchi to ignore him.

•°•°•°•°•

For the rest of the week, Yaguchi and Tamura were like strangers. Well... Not exactly like strangers; things were just back to how it used to be. Tamura bullying Yaguchi whenever he got the chance. Pulling on his hair, pushing him, insulting him...
Just like an elementary schooler crushing on the pretty girl of the class platonically.

And with that, the vacation was over in a heartbeat.

Tamura POV

Ugly
Ugly bitch
He thinks he's cute or something? Tch. Don't make me laugh. He's horrible.

I look outside the window of the bus as the thought of Yaguchi brushes over my mind again. Why can't I stop thinking about him? Ugh.

Who am I kidding. I love him. So much.

Only if he liked me back. Ohhh that sounds like a dreamland*

We reach our destination after a while that is the dorms. Everyone starts walking out so why not me as well.

I catch a glance of Yaguchi for a few seconds as the small crowd is basically getting on top of each other to get out of the stinky old bus already

I notice that his side profile is.. pretty...
I wonder why I haven't noticed that before. Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention.

As I finally manage to throw myself out of the bus; my body does its thing again. I grab Yaguchi by the arm the moment I spit him and pull him into a dark corner. In-between the two dorm buildings.