A/N

Not an update

Over the weekend I went to my cousins house for a sleepover and my other cousin Dede (yes the same one in the story) was there she reads this story and said that it was confusing and I said you right so to all you people who are confused about this story I'm gonna help you out...

Ok so basically Yasmin Sydney Lamaria and Rachel are in a gang (the Saints) they love Mindless Behavior. Sydney likes Princeton Yasmin likes Roc Rachel likes Prod and Lamaria likes Ray.

Between Yasmin and Roc

Yasmin and Roc were going strong until she became pregnant with his baby so he denied it but then claimed it but said abort it so he beat her that's when Sydney (me) came in and shot him in the arm. Yasmin ended up going with August Alsina (her used to be bff but now boyfriend) and they are going strong. Ralph is her abusive ex who she hates but he thinks they still together. Rihanna is her mom.

Between Lamaria and Ray Ray

Lamaria and Ray are going strong still and that's pretty much it no problems between them... For now ha ha ha *clears throat* anywhore yea her abusive ex is Ayden. Halle Berry is her mom.

Between Rachel and Prodigy

Rachel and Prodigy were going strong but Prod cheated (cheating ass) but she forgave him and now is stronger than ever (because he's scared) her abusive ex is Luther and her mom is Beyoncè.

Between Sydney and Princeton

Sydney and Princeton are strong they basically have the same relationship as Lamaria and Ray so yea that's it. Abusive ex is Cam. Mom is Nicki Minaj.

Those were the major characters the minor characters are...

Nyleigh and Ross... You might hear about them sometimes

Akiyah and Hayes... Yes they date I know didn't put that in the story but ya know the struggle is real

Makiyah and Zay Primo... They will be in the story sooner or later like the other two

Dede and Diggy... Not much from them maybe more

Extra characters that will be at school...

Yacine

Rebecca

Tracey

The OMG Girls (I have nothing against them its just fun to put them in the story)

Desiree

Randy

Justin

Ok that's the characters

Oh and they threw a party for Sydney Rachel and Zay Primo because of their birthdays and that's pretty much it so hope your not confused anywhore love ya (October 13, 2016: I'm updating this in health and the guy who plays Randy sits next to me in this class lmao what even)

STAY AWESOME