chapter 25 : i miss you

Mohsin and Shivangi were done shooting for the day.

After the packup Shivangi was in their makeup room packing her stuff.

Then she heard the sound of the door open.

She looked towards the door and saw Mohsin come in.

"Hii!"She said with a smile.

Mohsin didn't say anything.He came towards her and hugged her from the back.

"What is wrong?Is everything okay?"Shivangi asked.

"I am going to miss you so much shivi.."Mohsin said.

And she understood what was going on.

Today they shot their last scene together as the shooting of 5 year leap is starting in the show from tomorrow onwards and they will be shooting in two different sets.

"It is fine momo,we will meet whenever we are free okay?"She said.

"I promise you we will meet whenever we can and spend time together.Our career's are also our priority right?"She said.

"So for now say goodbye to my current hairstyle!"She said.

"What?Why?"Mohsin asked.

"Because I am going to change my hairstyle a bit for the new track!"She said.

"I am sure you will look so beautiful!Everything suits you!"He said with a smile and she smiled.

"Come on let's leave then!"Shivangi said.

He nodded and taking their stuff they went out together.

When they went to the parking lot Shivangi realised his car was not there next to her's.

"Wait..where is your car?"She asked

He smiled taking her car keys from her and kept both of their bags in the back seat.

"I called the driver earlier and asked him to take my car home!"He said.

"But how will you go home then huh?"Shivangi asked innocently to tease him.

"I thought why not go home by walk!"He said sarcastically.

"Very good!Then one second..!"She said taking the keys from him and gave him his bag.

"If you want to go home by walk how will you leave without your bag huh?Have a great journey okay?Call me once you reach home safely!"She said jokingly patting on his shoulder and was about towards the driver side but stopped when he held her wrist and pulled close to him.

"Are you done making fun of me?"He asked and she started laughing.

"Fine then tell me your plan.I am sure you must have planned something!"She said.

"Let's just go to the beach and sit there for sometime!"Mohsin said.

"Sounds great!Let's go!"Shivangi said with a smile.