CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

The whole day I stayed in my room just staring at the ceiling and thinking.

I kept my door locked so my parents wouldn't walk in on me and then start bombarding me with questions.

Carry asked if I wanted to go to the mall with her, maybe it would get my mind off of things, but I had said no.

I didn't want to risk seeing the boys there or anyone else. I hadn't spoken to Chelsea since she blew up at me yesterday.

She normally would text me in the morning saying like 'Wake up brat' or something.

She wasn't calling me a brat as an insult, but it was just a thing we called each other. 

She didn't text me that morning. I thought about listening to some music right now, it would help my mood.

Maybe if I listened to Ed Sheeran or something, he always calmed me down. I sighed feeling a little better and I sat up, about to go get my iPod, when I remembered my mom took it from me.

I groaned feeling worse then before. I grabbed a pillow behind me and buried my face in it before letting out a scream. I looked up and stared at my wall. 

Why me? That's all I had to ask. Why didn't I act earlier? Why did I wait until Harry was at his breaking point to finally tell him? 

I did the same thing on Sunday. Carry texted me again that day and asked me if I wanted to hang out, but I told her I just needed some alone time.

Carry, being the nice person she is, understood. I remembered I still had homework to finish and I grew even more annoyed.

Around ten o'clock (in the morning) I threw my legs over the side of my bed and dragged myself over to my desk.

I pulled out my English homework and stared at the paper before finally starting. 

It took me about two hours to finish all of my homework and I still felt like a piece of crap.

I sighed and walked back over to my bed before falling on top of it. My phone buzzed and I looked over to see a new text message from Carry. 

Check your Facebook page, very bad

I frowned, but got back up and walked over to my laptop and pulled up Facebook.

I scrolled through my page and didn't see anything bad. I frowned, but then my eyes landed on something Hailey posted on my page. 

Anyone else hear that Rosie's the mystery girl? What a bitch, letting her friend go through all of that 

I just shook my head. I wasn't going to let her get to my head. I got up and was about to slump back over to my bed when I froze.

How did she know I was the mystery girl? I quickly sat down and messaged her back. 

How do you know I'm the mystery girl?

I waited for a reply and just stared at the screen, my eyes burned from keeping them open without blinking for so long, but I needed to know.

She replied and I jumped on it.

A little birdy told me

I frowned. That didn't help me at all, the only people who knew I was the mystery girl were Carry, Chelsea, and Harry.

I'm pretty sure none of them would've told her. I just rolled my eyes and logged out before closing my laptop. I wasn't going to let Hailey get to me.