Chapter Three: Who are You?

I was going to be in this house with Lucien until my parents get back, what was I going to do? Its easier to hide feelings when the person isn't there.

"What're you thinking about?" he said startling me from behind.

"About why I'm eighteen and still need a babysitter." I told him annoyed before walking away and rolling my eyes. He ran behind me and lifted me over his shoulder and spun me around making me scream.

"You're so childish!" I yelled and he laughed before putting me down.

"So, um, I asked your dad if my friend can stay with us for the day and he said yes." He said before scratching his head.

"Which friend?" I asked him squinting my eyes, hoping that it isn't who I think it is and it better not be that son of a bitch named...

"Emiliano." He said smiling, I stared angrily at him, he knew how much I hated Emiliano. He has been Lucien's best friend since forever. They went to the same school and his parents worked with our parents. He also slept with everything he saw and liked.

"WHY LUCIEN!" I screamed at him.

"He came from Spain today, he needed somewhere to stay, don't be like this Diana." He said sympathetically, the doorbell rang and headed to it.

"That's probably my father and I'm going to tell him that there is NO WAY IN HELL EMILIANO IS STAYING IN THIS GODDAMN HOUSE!" I said screaming and walking to the door. It flew open and there a handsome man stood, with shades on and a black jacket. Who are you?

"Hello, may I help you?" I asked the sexy stranger.

"My, my Diana you have grown, in all the right places too." He said pulling his shades down and looking at my breast and I knew exactly who it was, I can't believe I was attracted to him, has it been that long.

"Some things just don't change." I told him hiding my boobs and rolling my eyes.

"I get a lot of head now, that counts for some type of change." He said smirking at me and I groaned out in frustration before walking away.

He and Lucien did their handshake and talked about how life was and I simply just left the room because they started talking about the girls, they had sex with. I went straight to my bedroom and plopped down on the bed; the moment I did that my phone rang.

"Hey Princess." I heard Enzo's voice over the phone.

"How'd you get my number that's kind of stalker behaviour you know." I told him smiling through the phone as if he could have seen me.

"But it's worth everything getting to hear from you again, after that guy took you away from school. Are you okay?" he asked so concerned, he was really sweet.

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm a tough girl besides he's my best friend, he knows better than to mess with me." I said chuckling and he chuckled too.

"There's another reason I called, I-um, well, there's this party and I would like to know if you'd be so kind to go with me and maybe later, we drift and do our own thing, if that's what you want." He said brushing it off like it wasn't a big deal.

"Is Enzo asking me on a date?" I said mockingly and I can imagine his tense look. "What would happen if I reject the offer?" I said toying with his mind.

"Then, that'll be my second failure since school has opened." He said.

"What's the first?" I asked him curious, getting up from the bed and walking over to the window.

"Not making you mine the first time I saw you." he said and I started smiling uncontrollably. "I feel a smile through this phone." He said teasingly and I rolled my eyes.