l.r extras!

╔═══*

╔═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╗
LOVE REPEATS; extras
╚═══*.·:·.☽ ✧ ☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Harry, why don't animals talk?" Questioned Daisy, laying flat on her back. They were both currently in the Gryffindor common room and luckily for them, Hermione had left with Fred and George about five minutes ago.

Daisy had begged Hermione to let her in the common room, as of course Daisy was a Hufflepuff and couldn't get in there on her own. She was reluctant at first but Fred and George were there and managed to convince her to let her in.

Harry raised on eyebrow at the strange question. The sofa they were lead on was quite small but it fit both of them on just about perfectly. It was right infront of the fire place, which was nice and cosy. The only source of light were a couple candles dotted around the room, and Daisy loved it.

This had slowly start to become a more frequent thing, each going into eachothers common room.

Daisy was near enough on top of him, her whole body across his. She almost smacked him in the face a couple times, trying to get comfortable but he didn't mind. She also tried to bite him a couple of times, but got no where with that. Harry was twirling her hair in his finger and Daisy was drumming her fingers on his chest.

"I don't know." Harry answered, and started to wonder himself. He looked down at Daisy who had her eyes closed. She wasn't asleep, just comfortable and tired. "Why did you randomly just think of that?"

Daisy simply shrugged, poking Harry in the chest which he groaned at. "I dunno."

Harry accidentally pulled on Daisy's hair too hard as it got wrapped around his finger and caught. Daisy lifted her head up giving Harry a glare. "Excuse me, Harold."

She held onto her head where he had pulled. "Have i gone bald?!"

Harry chuckled, shaking his head and went to push her head back down on his chest but she put her finger up to stop him. "I think we should have a fight right here, right now."

Harry tilted his head to the side. Daisy was now half sat on his lap, her back resting against the back of the sofa but also sat on his legs. "A fight?"

"Yes." she nodded. "But beware, you will loose."

Harry grinned, agreeing. He sat himself up, and shifted Daisy off him. She stood up and grinned down at him. "Prepared to loose, Harold?"

Harry didn't say anything, only got up from the sofa in one swift movement, his head coming in contact with her stomach ( practically rugby tackling her ) and arms wrapping around her. He heaved her over his shoulder and spun back around, chucking her onto the sofa.

"That was so not fair!" She puffed out a breath and had a glare on her face.

Harry smiled in victory, now sat back on the sofa, holding onto her body so she couldn't get up. His face hovered over hers. "It was so fair."

Daisy wrapped her arms around Harrys neck in a calm manner, as if she was giving him a hug. Straight away, he melted into her touch, letting go of her body and collapsing on top of her. He wrapped his arms around her.

Suddenly, she tightened her grip around his neck, and rolling them both. She was meant to roll them so that he would be the one underneath her, but she rolled themselves onto the floor instead. They both landed quite roughly, but Daisy landed on top and she grinned. " I win!"

Harry groaned from the impact and having Daisy fall ontop of him. They were so close to the wooden table in front of the sofa that they almost fell into it.

Daisy's legs were either side of Harry's body, however he didn't make a move to get up of the floor or move Daisy off him. He paced his hands on her sides and she smiled.

"You're a cheat." Harry said, but he didn't seem mad when he said it.

Daisy was about to say something when two ginger twins entered the common room. They both screamed like a little girl, and spun around as fast as possible.

"George, look away!"

"Wha-" Daisy trailed of and she realised that the way they were both on the floor, didn't look very... friendly from the view they got from the door.

Harry got up unexpectedly causing Daisy to slide off him and hang her head on the table. "We weren't-"

"We don't want to hear it!" George bellowed, holding onto Fred. "I've seen enough."

They practically ran out the common room and Harry and Daisy were left laughing.

><><

it's been only a couple of days and i've missed them so much!

this is one of the couple last extras of this book. they aren't going to be in order, obviously but im only going to write at least two more in the future.

im thinking about making a new harry potter book.. thoughts.?

anyways tysm for 1.25 million!! i love u

freya x