Chapter Four

GUYS BEFORE READING, GO CHECK OUT KENNYS NEW MUSIC VIDEO TI TGIS DANCE! -------> http://youtu.be/I8Ih9TGxVK8 (you will have to type it in or just copy and paste it to see it) trust me its great!!!

Photo above is of my own creation, I do not own photos! They are, as always, from Google! Anyway, in case you forgot, Kenny is being played as himself, Jackie is being played by Bridget Mendler, and Scarlet is being played as YOU!

Jackies POV (it's been a while, yeah?)

"Oh come on Tom-o, I was just kidding! You always take things way to seriously!" I say while trying not to laugh. Currently me and my crew were just laying around having a good time, cracking a few jokes and whatnot.

"Hey J, Marco just came back with some news on your boy Kenny.." I hear Ricky, one of my best friends, say.

"Spill," I say.

"Apparently, him and that girl are going to the movies tonight."

"Do you know what movie their seeing and what time it starts?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's in a few minutes and it's some movie called....Annie?"

"Ugh, god....she's probably the one who picked it..." I say with a disgusted face.

"Would you like to send one of the men out to observe them?" He asks.

"Actually," I say with a smirk on my face. "I think it's time I do a little bit of observation myself..."

~*~*~*

After having one of the guys go out and buy me some supplies, such as a black wig, some green colored contacts, fake nails, and some clothing, I paid for my movie ticket and went into the dark theater. Quickly scanning the rows, I finally spot my man and, unfortunately, his little skank as well. I quickly make my way up to where they're at and slide in to the chair next to her.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask, trying to act a bit shy.

"Oh, no not at all!" Kenny says with a small smile, making me return one of my own before sitting down. Like seriously, if Kenny effing Holland smiles at YOU, it's impossible not to smile back as well, I mean hello? Totally mouthwatering!

"I'm Emily, by the way!" I say and sit down.

"Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Kenny and this is my beautiful fiancé Scarlet." he says and I get a little wave from Scarlet.

"I'm sorry, did you say fiancé?" I ask, my voice squeaking at the end as I was trying to control my outrage. HIS WHAT?!

"Yes, that's what I said," he looks at me weird for a moment.

"I'm sorry, it's just, you both seem so young, it just shocked me is all.." I say, still trying to calm down a bit.

"Oh yeah, well that's kind of understandable," I hear her say with a small smile. I force a quick smile back and clench my fists in my lap to hold my self back from gouging her eyes out.

"Well it looks like the movie is about to start!" I hear Kenny say, and pretty soon the lights on the theater start to dim. I quickly pull out my phone and send a quick text to Ricky, telling him that I'm leaving and that he should come get me.

"Aw shoot, my boyfriend just told me that a pipe burst in our apartment, so I gotta go!" I say to them and start to get up.

"Oh wow, okay, good luck with that," Kenny says, looking concerned.

"Thanks," I say and quickly get out of the theater as quickly as possible.

~*~*~*

"THEY'RE GETTING FREAKING MARRIED?!" I scream once Ricky and I got back to our headquarters. I was beyond angry. I was furious.

"HOW COULD YOU FREAKING IDIOTS MISS SOMETHING LOKE THAT?! GOD!!" Clenching up my fists, I turn around and punch the wall as hard as I could, making a huge hole. Everyone was now either just staring at me, or down at the floor.

"DANGIT, SOMEONE GET ME A FREAKING ICEPACK!" I yell, holding my now throbbing hand. A few minutes later one of the guys come running to me with a ziplock bag filled with ice. I gently press it to my hand and take a few calming breaths before speaking in a more calming tone.

"You know what, it doesn't matter," I say. "You know why?"

All of their eyes were on me, waiting patiently for me to answer.

"It doesn't matter because I just had a brilliant idea. Ricky, Tommy, get more information on this wedding, it must be stopped immediately." I began heading to my room.

"But Jackie, even if we find out when and where the wedding is, we're still not invited. So how are we going to get in?" Tommy asks.

"Easy Tom, we're going to crash this wedding." I smile and close the door of my room behind me.

A/n heyyy....so please don't hate me! I'm sorry that I didn't update when I said I was going to, school has just been horrid and I've had so much homework, like ugh....
So did you guys like this chapter? Let me know!!!
Vote, comment, and follow!
Ttfn,
Andrea